Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 03:24 PM

Thanks Tal and everyone else who helped me through it all!
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Dec 10, 2008, 03:31 PM

Wow I hate that line, emotionally does she feels secure in the relationship? Have you been supportive during her time of unemployement? Let me tell you sometime not having a job can way down on someone real hard. Trust me when I say this, she is feeling overwhelm a little. It's not your fault, her emotions are all over the place. Also when you have that talk with her the key thing to do is LISTEN let her vent. The last thing you want to do is turn it into an argument. Please keep me updated
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 04:12 PM

Well done Rome , amazing the lessons we learn from this site.

Makes trying to help others all that more worthwhile :)

Karma is a wonderful thing!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:30 PM

I'm really glad that everything is OK! Honestly, I was waiting to get back home to see what happened. I had a feeling that you had nothing to worry about.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:49 PM

Whenever I get that text, I usually respond with, "Yeah, we do...last night, I came home, and dinner was cold, the dishes weren't done, and I'm running out of clean underwear."

Just kidding.

Good to hear you're still alive and kicking. How're the little munchkins?
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Dec 10, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith View Post
    Ha! i called it!

FAITH wins that one

i said that she would probable just say sorry for the way she was acting!

and hell yeah. you told her if your gonna end it. end it now!

way to be the Alpha male dawg ;)

and HA i got a REDI from dazt.

It was sound advice ;) thanks
    Haha I totally saw that as well. I wanted to give you a balancer but your advice is always so good that I needed to spread the rep.

On another note were all happy you kept your cool rome. Glad the world did not blow up in your face.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 06:13 AM

Ha ha Sneezy, the little munchkins are good... Causing problems as usual but I wouldn't expect anything less from 2 girls lol. They are already saying those stupid Jonas brothers are their boyfriends! Someone help!! Ha ha...
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 06:52 AM

Jonas Brothers?? That is exactly why I cannot have daughters... Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers... why can't they just enjoy stuff I like to listen too? Probably not going to happen.. :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 07:13 AM

Nope it won't. I find it funny that they think they are cute because we have already decided that they aren't dating until they are 18.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 08:06 PM

You DO realize that by the time we have kids, we'll talk about britney spears, kanye, madonna, etc. they'll consider them the "oldies"?
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 08:25 PM

Oh dear god! Ha ha... Maybe I can trap them in a closet and only let them listen to these "oldies"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to have a serious talk w/ someone who hates "talks" [ 5 Answers ]

I have gotten the advice to have a heart-to-heart with my boyfriend. Problem is, he hates "talks" because he says he always feels cornered in those situations. It doesn't seem to be a "blow off" because I have watched his body language and he literally will start sweating, coldly staring off...

Changing wiring to use "second line" rather than "first" line on specific jack [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks! I have two phone lines (telephone numbers) coming into the house. I want to change a particular jack from one line to the other (exclusively for a fax). The current jack has a pair of tan wires going to "black (heavier wire and screw)", a pair of blue wires going to "red", a pair...

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 1 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

View more questions Search