Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clamity_angel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 01:31 AM
    How to comminicate safely to sprit
    Hello everyone I am very interested in mediumistic subjects I have lost people to sprit and miss them I can't afford to get a reading as single parent and resources tight can anyone help me find out how to comminicate safely to sprit myself thanks :)
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2006, 02:12 AM
    I have lost loved ones. Many close relatives passed away my 27 yr old cousin, my nan and one of them was my dear father which was only 2 years ago.

I believe his spirit is always with me. He is my guardian angel.

You don't need to go to a medium to get a reading to hear from a deceassed loved one. Talk to them, and trust me when I say I can feel he is listening to me. Talk to them like they were sitting right near you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2006, 05:19 AM
    KRS,

Your absolutely right. Angel You do not need a medium to be close to deceassed loved ones. Or to communicate. Talk to them, know that you know they are with you. All loved ones that are close to you will be close to you when they are on the other side as well. It is a matter of acknowledging that you know they are there and that you are open to them. You may find them coming to you in dreams or in your thoughts. They will always be part of them with you. That is so important. You may get small responses. For example a whisper, a noise, a thought. That is them with you.

Joe
    clamity_angel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    KRS,

Your absolutely right. Angel You do not need a medium to be close to deceassed loved ones. Or to communicate. Talk to them, know that you know they are with you. All loved ones that are close to you will be close to you when they are on the other side as well. It is a matter of acknowledging that you know they are there and that you are open to them. You may find them coming to you in dreams or in your thoughts. They will always be part of them with you. That is so important. You may get small responses. For example a whisper, a noise, a thought. That is them with you.

Joe
    Love and light to you thank you :)
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2006, 12:51 AM
    Jesushelpher is right.
    Couldn't comment, but wanted to say how true your post is too.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Try this site if you really want to learn how. http://www.angeltherapy.com/
    I listened to the Coast to Coast am show in which Ian Punnent interviewed her and he was blown away by her insight!
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 31, 2006, 08:08 AM
    You can always communicate safely with spirit. Especially if they were yours when they were here. They have been with you always, they hear you when you think it or speak out loud. They are with you now. They are enabling a gift that you already have to really blossom and grow from behind the scenes.

Peace ranieri

Quote Originally Posted by clamity_angel
    hello everyone i am very interested in mediumistic subjects i have lost people to sprit and miss them i can't afford to get a reading as single parent and resources tight can anyone help me find out how to comminicate safely to sprit myself thanks :)
    Blackula Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 4, 2010, 03:40 PM
    First and foremost, keep in mind that, as with any séance, speaking to a spirit will ALWAYS end with the spirit being destroyed or subjected to a century of torment. People often forget that when they attempt to communicate with loved ones, they are pulling them through the ethereal shroud. Passing back is a difficult and painful process. That said, here is the easiest method I know of:

Materials Required:

- 1 Cup Rum (preferably dark)
    - 2 Candles
    - Megaphone
    - Air Horn
    - Salsa Music
    - Rice Candy (from Asian grocery store)

Begin by turning out the lights. Play the salsa music (loud enough that you will need the megaphone to be heard) and light one of the candles. You must light the candle in the dark, and it is better to use matches. Drink the rum, but only swallow half, and then spit the remainder over the lit candle to extinguish it. A lot of smoke is auspicious. If the candle goes out without generating smoke then you may wish to consider lighting some incense or burning some Canadian currency (any money will do in a pinch, but I've found that the spirits respond best to Canadian money). Blow the air horn to get the attention of any ambient spirit presence. DO NOT sound more than two toots, as this may enrage those spirits predisposed to hostility. Using the megaphone, set to its loudest setting, ask, "Are there any spirits here?" Wait for an answer, and if none is forthcoming, set out the candy. Repeat, "Are there any spirits here?" adding, "I have candy." As soon as you get a response, light the second candle. This will trap the spirit's essence, allowing you to banish it to oblivion when you extinguish it (thereby saving it any pain).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faux stone paint and painting safely from roof [ 3 Answers ]

I've heard there is a paint on the market that is suppose to simulate stone (for exterior purposes). Do you know the name and where I could find it? Second question: I'll need to get up on my roof to paint a section of my house. The roof is steep. What is the best method to use for support?...

View more questions Search