Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josieSeel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 02:16 PM
    I do believe your house to be haunted. Im not sure if it is a good spirit or not though.
    dutters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Well my house is haunted I think because
    REASONS
    Cold spots on the stairs
    Breathing down my neck
    I feel like I'm being watched
    I can hear whispering
    I small knocks on my door very late in the everning
    One night in December I woke up screaming and my mum could see a big red bruse on my right leg
    This could not be a heat mark as it was middle of winter,
    Dutton.wade
    w, z
    dutters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 04:49 AM
    My mum used to get the same perfume smells and hearing her name perhaps some one that has passed that wore the perfume and was very close to you !
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 5, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dutters View Post
    well my house is haunted i think because
    REASONS
    cold spots on the stairs
    breathing down my neck
    I feel like im being watched
    I can hear whispering
    I small knocks on my door very late in the everning
    one night in December i woke up screaming and my mum could see a big red bruse on my right leg
    this could not be a heat mark as it was middle of winter,
    dutton.wade
    w,,z
    This thread was started 5 years ago.

If you put your post in the box "Ask your question" it will start a new thread for you and will be specific for your question
    sisnbub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 11:52 AM
    If you have any items that have been in the house sense you moved them take them out and get rid of them and if that doesn't stop then see if you have any possesions from decesed family members and get rid of them
    Danieljay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 04:14 PM
    Having a priest, or anyone related to the church to come in and do a blessing is always good practice. When I moved into my apartment, or should I say when I first checked it out I had an eerie feeling about the place. I found out later that the woman who lived there previously was an alcoholic and ran wild through the apartment with countless men while her children stood by and watched. I was reluctant about moving in, but we had to move and the rent was resonable. It started with putting things down and they would be moved, then my wife would talk about noises and bangs in the apartment when she was alone. Eventually one day I awoke and before I took a shower I noticed three distinct scratches on my left leg, I questioned it, but I figured it could be from anything. Two weeks later I awoke and again before I took a shower there were three deep scratches on my left arm which really blew my mind, because these scratches actually drew blood.
    I spoke with a fellow employee about it and he said maybe your wife scratched you while you were sleeping? Another friend saw the scratches later that day and joked was I having rough sex?
    I felt something in the apartment, when day I just whispered if there's someone in here give me a sign, minutes later the cover for the kitchen's light crashed to the floor. To make a long story short the experience that brought me to a priest and having him bless my home, was one night I was sitting by my computer, which was in my bedroom adajacent to the kitchen. While I was there I glanced into the kitchen and saw a full bodied apparition of an older woman in a yellow house coat staring back at me. I looked at her, she looked at me. I stood up to start in her direction and she jetted right past me at super speed. I now knew what the old saying "You look like you saw a ghost." Truly meant, my hair stood on end and I received a rush like no other, I had to sit down I was totally shocked. The event occurred so fast, that I had to question if I really saw her, but I could remember every detail about her, glasses, length of hair, color of her house coat, age. Days later a priest did a full blessing of my apartment, things calmed down, but at times I do feel as if something is here, but not threatening anymore. At times I would just call upon St. Michael the Archangel and ask him to enter my home with his companions and protect myself and my wife. May sound crazy, but if you experienced it you'd feel the same way I did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

View more questions Search