Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2006, 10:14 AM
    I think my house is haunted to sweety don't worry about it unless they're hurting you which my ghosts are but I want to be your friend and tell you all my stories because my grandpa died when I was 2 years old but I remember every little bit of it so don't worry but any ways lets be friends and read my stories because they're awesome and thrilling yet scary and terrifing
    Kynon777 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Hello. I have read all of your experiences that you have shared and I sympathize with you. It is hard to share with people something personal hoping to find an answer. Especially a subject such as this. I understand how frustrating it is to go through an experience only to have someone say that you are imagining it into existence. Likewise, I also understand those who may have experienced something, but try to rationalize it away with scientific explanation due to a fear of believing. While I tremendously appreciate people’s ambition to help others, I also feel that advice, opinions and help should come through those who truly have an understanding of the situation. It is easy to verbally give someone a hopeful “Band-Aid”, but this doesn’t accurately fix there problem.

For those of you who shared with us hoping to find an answer, I am happy to say that there is an answer. Along with explanations. The two questions everybody wants to know: what and why.

I am not a religious person, but I am a lover of Jesus and have learned along my long road that I have been given the authority over even the worst of spirits. I am neither crazy nor mental, though during my life I have dealt with both mental patients and spiritual situations (a definite difference between them). I am simply someone who has such a love for God’s people that I feel compelled to help.

Since this is my first time on this site, I’m new to its set up. But, since everyone’s stories come from such different backgrounds I would prefer to talk with people on an individual basis. I am open to general answers publicly, but don’t wish to make someone uncomfortable by discussing their private matters openly.

Thank you,
    I truly care!
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 02:51 PM
    The Previous Owner Or Related Family Memebr 2 Da Previous Owner Maybe Died There And Wants Something. Could B A Lady..
    ritac Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 04:25 PM
    I have been told that the black shadow is evil. And I believe it. When this presence used to be in my room I would feel very tense and nervous and on the other habd I have one maybe two who stand in my kitchen when I cook sometimes I feel them looking over my shoulder and I feel no uneasiness at all.I don't know if this work for you but when I kept seeing the dark figure in my room what I did was put a glass of water under my bed. I don't know if this is what worked but he laid low for awhile.
    But most of all.. pray. Pray and believe that God will get him out. Before you go to bed every night.
    cyrus_101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 03:50 AM
    What the Bleep Do We Know!?™ & What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole Quantum Physics

Hey everyone, my comment rather relates to an invitation rather than trying to fix someone's problems... I believe that to fix these type of things you have to find your own way of dealing with them...

Before giving my comment I would like you to visit What the Bleep Do We Know!?™ & What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole and try to get a hold of the dvd "What the Bleep".

Ok, so this is mainly based on the theory of Quantum Physics which mostly relates to the power of the human mind and imagination and how we in fact by trains of thought and emotions determine our own reality... so before someone understands this incorrectly, I'm not saying your mad and your just imagining things... I'm saying that two parts of human existence (and demise) come together in one central point in this matter...

Ok, so like I've said, I invite you to watch this to fully grasp my point of view, OK... You say your house has a presence... I'm going to use my own example to tackle the matter at hand... The house in which I am currently staying does have a very active presence... I have not been able to determine the alignment of the presence as it has been fairly harmless to date... I am currently 1000km from home on a business trip and my brother is staying in my house back home... He phoned me last night in a complete panick... He was awoken to the feeling and experience of choking in his own spit and a "tall black figure was right by the bed". He basically shat himself which would be the normal anxiety reaction by most of us I think... Now the presence of something in the ohuse doesn't surprise neither one of us as we are aware and on a regular basis have experienced "sightings" in the house...

Now I am religious... I actually like to use the term spiritual as I like to look deeper into the history and actual meaning of christian religion as we commonly know it as I believe that many beliefs and false beliefs have been created through out the ages... OK, so that out of the way, my reaction to my brother (whom is 15 in case you were wondering and could barely talk because of the anxiety he experienced... he's a very mentally strong person so hearing him like that made me realise that he wasn't just having a bad dream or lack of sleep etc... ) was that he must pray to God to relieve him of the anxiety and to help him rest easy knowing he is protected... In turn I hung up after telling him that and started channeling (or attempting to) chanel my energy towards my brother and the immediate situation around him... now I do have a bit of experience with meditation and reasonably know how to reach a calm, relaxed and focused state... I started by praying and intensively chaneling my prairs and energy to my brother... it was a spur of the moment thing which I tried reckoning that its worth a try... OK, so long story short, my brother told me this morning that he was watching the bedside clock he fell asleep at exactly the same time and minute in which I stopped channeling... I'm going to throw in a question of my own and ask if anyone has ever heard of this type of channeling and whether it is believed to work or if this was only a coincidence as most would see it...

OK, so now comes the part about "What the Bleep"... the practice that believes that all humans are connected in a sense, be it god, be it the energies created by our thoughts or emotions... etc... I'm not going to go into it so deeply, its very interesting but lengthy... I'm just trying to give youl a bit of background to what I use as guidelines :) k, so guys, please tell me if I'm right or just any comments on what I said here... :)

Thanks

Gud luck
    bvent2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Hi,

If you would like some guidance on this issue:
    Is My House Haunted?

Thx,
    Bonnie Vent
    San Diego Paranormal Research Project
    San Diego Paranormal Home
    chrilarG Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ritac
    I have been told that the black shadow is evil. and I believe it. When this presence used to be in my room I would feel very tense and nervous and on the other habd I have one maybe two who stand in my kitchen when I cook sometimes I feel them looking over my shoulder and I feel no uneasiness at all.I dont' know if this work for you but when I kept seeing the dark figure in my room what I did was put a glass of water under my bed. I don't know if this is what worked but he laid low for awhile.
    But most of all.. pray. Pray and believe that God will get him out. Before you go to bed every nite.

I must agree with you! I've heard that as well. When I was in about fourth grade we moved into this beautiful home with my parents. My mother started feeling shadows lke a dark presence constantly behind her while washing dished or cooking dinner always during those times and on weekend while cooking breakfast only. She use to be very religious at the time so she went to tlak to a priest about it because she seemed to think it was my granmother (fathers mother) warnbing her about something. But I guess the priest told her black dark presnces usually are evil. So he came and blesse dthe house with holy water. But it still didn't help, my little sister would sleeop walk to my parent room every night and in the morning she would say that some man would scare her in her dreams but she never realized she was acutally walking into my parents room she just thought she was running away from the scary man in her dream. It was very strange because usually scary things happen to me and at that house I would always talk to myself and everyone was always so awkard. After many family problems we moved away and now a days my mother has strong beliefs that that house was the one that led my father into having an affair. It is strange to think about but I somewhat think that as well. Because everything up to that point was perfect. And it was strange that the fmaily before us lost the house due to almost the same problems we were going through.. .
    mknautz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 02:00 PM
    I don't believe you are going mad. I believe you are seeing what you think you are seeing and also smelling.if you really want to be relieved of these strange things I can know what will help. I want you to think about if you really want help or if you just want the thing gone. Think about it and reply to me at [email protected]. It is a very simple step you must take.
    bananapop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Ok, well when I first moved into my new loft; strange things happened like my radio would turn on and play music, my TV would turen on, just maybe like 1 month ago when I had a party I went to my room because a drink spilt on it; and so I had to change and a dress of mine was on my bed. So I didn't know who put it on there. Strange things still happen here, but I don't know what it is. But my advice to you is to just pray, believe in god, and call priest if you really need to

From,
    Emilee:)
    ruko isati Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 07:20 PM

Find a kenji write back to contact
    Riff_Raff Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 12:29 PM

I am part of a paranormal investigation group you can contact us at Ghostfinder Paranormal Society UK - Ghosthunters, Ghost-hunting & Forum.
    We will try to help
    401sidney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    When did this start. Do you think it is family members that have passed? Or is there a connection to these experiances from your son?
    yes
    401sidney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 01:55 PM

I think it is a family member
    Cotton_candy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Comment on Homecoming's post
    I'm terrified. I moved in with my boyfriend and his sister and her children. His sister heard child footsteps. He heard children talking. But the kids were in bed. I smelt icy hot. Short wiffs of it. We had a guest over they spent the night and heard pots banging

Jul 7, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Comment on Homecoming's post
    And another guest saw the kids lights turn on. What do I do?

Jul 7, 2010, 09:49 AM
    I'm going to have to disagree with you. You may not have been in the scenerios we are in at the moment. Therfor I don't believe you should doubt others. Thanks for your time

Jul 7, 2010, 09:51 AM
    Comment on flowerchildnea's post
    Yea I'm going to disagree with you. You haven't been in our shoes therefor you really shouldn't doubt. In fact you have No space to doubt anyone. Thanks for your time
    heloise997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 09:33 AM
    I moove in to a new house about 7 months ago and since then when I or my brother come home from school or my step mum comes home from work the shower is on at full blast and all the lights are swiched on, today this happened and the hallway was practically flooded . Also about 1 month ago all the clocks were at the completely wrong time and we heard a large glass bowl smashing. My brother often sees the door handle in his room go down at the corner of his eye and thinhgs go missing and reappear . Is my house haunted?
    mknautz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 08:06 PM
    I would place bible verses around the house. I recommend putting 2 verses in each room. Even if you have to hand write then on line paper. I know it will work w/o a doubt. It might even cause you to know the truth to our existence. Unclean spirits can not stand the word of God. It is totally your choice but I know of a family who had shadow demons in their house and after they placed bible verses around they (the shadow demons) drastically stopped appearing. I believe the reason they didn't stop completely is because unknowingly they were being welcomed by a family member who was dabbling in witchcraft.
    wykoffs8884 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 11:56 AM
    Wow that's tough. I used to have the same problem. I see shadow people all the time and my husband has a spirit following him. The place I used to live in I think is haunted. I was hearing the shower turned off and on next door, I lived in apartments. I also had an encounter with a spirit once when I was sitting in the rocking chair with my baby girl. I was just sitting there, then I hear footsteps and sooner or later the chair moved like someone came up behind the chair and moved it. The one couple that was living there also, but in another apartment kept hearing cabinets close and also heard some humming in her apartment. I know its really scary. Im learning as much as I can about them because I'm thinking about becoming a ghost hunter and put a team together. Sorry I couldn't help much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

View more questions Search