Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Skin-whitening-product.com is the answer IMO
    Ive used their products way back when the website was arizon4pinoy and I've seen dramatic changes but the pain was too much and it left scars but they faded away. I used the papaya kojic acid soap that you had to leave on your skin for like 2min ouch, the lightening lotion, and the lttle 25g skin whitening cream. The soap caused the pain and the little scars but the cream did wonders for me. The cream made my face and neck really light but the results faded because I stopped using it thanks to that stupid soap. My face and neck was hurting so bad because I didn't follow the rules. I used the kojic acid on my face and neck and she told me on several occasions not to use the soap on sensative skin but I didn't listen, I ed my face and neck up, and had to stop using the products.

BUT NOW Maria's selling 500gm of the skin whitening cream! That's 500gm of the skin whitening cream! NOW YOU CAN DO OVERALL WHITENING!

And the overall whitening complete set-3 sounds really legit

Black soap- Leave on face and neck for 5min. This soap is mild and won't sting. The difference between kojic soap and black soap is, the kojic soap is the master of exfoilating and reveals fresh lighter skin and it stings like hell. The black soap is mild.Itts a mild exfoilator but the master of whitening and revealing fresh light skin.

Papaya kojic acid soap.- Use as daily body soap. THANK GOD YOU Don't HAVE TO LEAVE THIS ON FOR A CERTAIN AMOUT OF TIME.. If you don't want to of course but its not reuqired thanks to the 500gm of skin whitening cream lol. And you also don't have to leave it for a long time to experience exfoilation.

500gm Skin whitening cream- Apply thinly all over the body. Its very potent (believe me) so you don't have to use a lot even though you have a lot of it. Im medium brown now (thanks to funky mommy glutathione soap) and before I started using the little 25gm skin whitening cream last year, my face was very dark! Ugly dark! But the cream made my face 3 shades lighter in like 3 weeks. I made a post about how light it made me just check my recent post it was like my first post lol. And now that you can use it all over, I know I'll be looking like Beyonce in no time lmao

Claire Blanch L-Glutathione + Booster C- Claire Blanch is supposedly a good product and now you don't have it to have an additional vitimin C supplement thanks to booster C. I don't like pills because it takes extremely too long to work but Maria recommends it and I trust her like a sister. I use to always talk to her before I stopped using her products.

But now Im back Im going to put Funky Mommy on hiatus hopefully I won't regret it actually I know I won't regret it.
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Hi, I wanted to know can u use just the cream or do u have to use the soaps to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please tell me which skin whitening product really works? [ 66 Answers ]

I’m a dark skin person and I wanted to know which skin lightening product actually lightens the skin. Is there anyone who was dark skin and used a lightning product and worked please let me know.

Skin Whitening Product that actually works for all, what is? [ 27 Answers ]

I've heard many products, Whiterskin,Herbalinn (www.herbalinn.com),Makari,ZBigatti,Pallid,Body Bleach & a few more, I hear Whiterskin works only for some people so I can't take a chance on that one, I always heard positive about Herbalinn so I ordered one from www.herbalinn.com (Is this the same...

What is the best skin whitening product? [ 4 Answers ]

I am an African American female. During the summer, I was outside a lot watching my nieces and nephew in the heat of the day, which resulted in my skin becoming darker, very dark! I used to be a med-light tan color now I am a real dark caramel color! :eek: I had planned on whitening my skin, but...

View more questions Search