Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Dec 10, 2008, 12:15 AM
    Photoshop Text
    I am trying to make a page in photoshop CS with simple text. So, what I did was Go to "New" and I made the size 8.5 x 11 ( same as a normal page for printing) ) Then a white box apperently 8.5 x11 or so it seems pops up. I then hit the text tool and write what I want and that's fine. But when I zoom up a little or go down a little, the text goes all blurry and unclear. I thought text was vectorized already and can go to any size without losing quality. Is there a setting I'm missing?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Dec 10, 2008, 09:05 AM

When you set your page size, set the resolution to 300dpi. Default is 72dpi, which is fine for PC displays. 300 dpi is the default for commercial press.
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Dec 10, 2008, 09:32 AM

Thanks, is the dpi, the "Pixels per inch" box?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Dec 10, 2008, 09:36 AM

Yep

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

How do we edit color of an object after creating alpha channels.

Photoshop [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any way to get Photoshop on an iMac or even better Aperture. I'm really into photography, although I'm just starting. Help? :confused:

View more questions Search