Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyjazel1974 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 10:52 PM
    I might be but I don't know. I wish!
    Hi... I'm new here!:D
    I'm so confuse right now... my periode is irregular... sometimes it's late like for a week or less. But before about 5 months ago I thought I got pregnant but then I started got my periode, but it's a little weird color and it's so hurt (then I check on the internet , it might be misscarriage):(
    LAST year too... I was late for almost two weeks and I checked three times and all is negative , and now I feel I might be pregnant cause I eat a lot more than I usually do and I feel my breast larger than usual. Heavier and darker. I should get my periode on th 10 dec (tomorrow!), I haven't check yet 'cause I'm afraid if shows I'm not pregnant:(
    Does anyone know if I had misscarriage before could I get pregnant again soon:confused:
    I really want a baby
    Thanks for the help:)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 11:25 PM

You could have had a miscarriage.

We wouldn't be able to know that for sure.

Wait until you miss this period to take a pregnancy test.

Having a miscarriage doesn't mean that you will not be able to have kids.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 12:00 AM

After reading your other posts I'm a bit concerned about this.

You don't even seem to know how baby's are conceived, that peeing after sex won't prevent pregnancy, that having sex during pregnancy won't kill the baby. I'm a bit worried about this.

How old are you? Are you married? Can you afford to raise a child? Are you prepared for a child?

Just wanting a baby isn't enough, you have to be able to take care of it once it's here.

Please, do some research on pregnancy, how baby's are conceived, what you have to do to take care of yourself during pregnancy and what you have to do to take care of the baby once it's here.

I really don't think you're ready to be a mother just yet.

Dec 10, 2008, 12:10 AM

I'm 22. I always look internet for the answer but some sites doesn't have the answer that I need. That's why I came here.
    I'm in a realitionship. And I know how to conceive but sometimes after sex I go to the bathroom. And I don't know if it still there because once before I looked it fell. I just want to make sure.
    And I think my carriages happen because I had sex, I look another thread said she bleeding after sex on 4 weeks pregnant..
    So I want to make sure not to make any mistake next time
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 12:16 AM

If you had a miscarriage then you need to be seen by a doctor. There's a possibility that you will need a D & C.

Miscarriages are common, very common. I've had 3 pregnancies, the first two resulted in two very beautiful very healthy children and yes, I had sex throughout my entire pregnancy. The third ended in miscarriage when I was 3 months along.

Unless you have a known medical condition where your doctor advises that you don't have sex during your pregnancy, most women can and do have sex during pregnancy with absolutely no complications.

As for being pregnancy right now. You said that your period is due tomorrow, so I'd wait until you're at least one week late and then take an hpt using first morning urine.

Good luck.

Dec 10, 2008, 12:21 AM

Thank u...
    I'm so looking for tomorrow
    ^_^
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 08:17 AM

Baby dust sammy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question: