Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharlieR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 05:44 PM
    W2K Server install
    Does anyone know a website I could get a thorough step-by-step on setting up a W2K Server?

Thank you in advance

-Charlie
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 6, 2006, 10:46 PM
    There's a whole bunch of site right Here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install windows 2000 server [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I want to install windows 2000 server on a computer but on this computer was installed windows xp. I don't know to delet windows xp without format harddisk and install windows 2000 server. Plese help me

How to set up DNS server? [ 1 Answers ]

Could any one guide me as to how to setup DNS server on PC to send bulk mails bypassing smtp Regards, Surya

Serious server help please [ 7 Answers ]

OK Guys, I'm stuck ! Yep you heard right! OK here's my problem. I have a Compaq Proliant ML370, that is running my main ERP system. I need to upgrade the Database HDD's as I'm getting short on space. As can be seen in the picture there are 6 HDD in the left bank, these are setup as...

Expert Opinion OS install: complete W2000 Server over W2000 [ 7 Answers ]

Doing a reality check on services paid for: new seagate hard drive installed along with moving to a new OS (from Prof-windows 2000 to window 2000). Need to know if this was sloppy work or not: If you do a complete new OS install, will the NIC driver install correctly? Had an issue with the...

SQL Server [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a bit of a tutorial on the web about creating a database in SQL server 2000?

View more questions Search