Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Dec 9, 2008, 06:59 PM
    How does B.A.L relate to the size of ones body?
    Can a 150 pound man drink as much alcohol as a 250 pound man and not be as intoxicated?
    Does the size of ones body, and the amount of blood that one individual directly relate to the blood alcohol level? Does every adult have the same amount of blood in their body as every other adult?

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts too small compared to my body size ! [ 19 Answers ]

Its been like a month since I am married.And now my husband keeps complaining about my breast size.He saye he doesn't feel excited or good looking at my breast .My breats size is 30 and I am 60 KG,s .He feels excited when he sees any girl with bigger breast and he compares the same with me.he loves...

Need a blazer body for 87-90 full size [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a older blazer body full size blazer it has a 350 motor for a 88-90 mine fell apart

Can anybody relate to this one? [ 5 Answers ]

Funny Videos - Funspace - Funny, Cute And Amusing Videos And Photos - Mother And Daughter

Can we still relate? [ 5 Answers ]

With Veteran's Day coming up quickly, I wanted us all to take a break from perusing the various mattress sale ads and used car commercials. The following are two of my favorite pieces, and I wanted to see if they still mean anything to anyone. The Soldier It is the soldier, not the...

Who can relate with me [ 11 Answers ]

I Had Sex On April 6 My Boyfriend Did The Pull Out Method On 2 Weeks Later I Started Having Lower Back Pains And Sore Breasts I Thought I Could Be Pregnant But My Period Started On April 24 Which Was A Day Late So Then I Knew That I Wasn't Pregnant When My Period Started But Now I'm Feeling...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.