Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 06:33 PM
    "The Nanny" TV series on DVD
    The first two seasons of "The Nanny" were released on DVD approximately two years ago in a timely manner and then they abruptly stopped releasing the rest of the seasons. I would like to know if there are any plans in the works to release the remaining 5 season of the show on DVD.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 06:39 PM
    The entire series box set is available to buy. Here is a link to a site that sells it:

DVD Globe
    davejack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    The entire series box set is available to buy. Here is a link to a site that sells it:

DVD Globe
    Thanks but not the answer I am looking for. The site you referenced, like most who offer such services, is a Ukraine website and is not a legitimate US offering, regarding US copyright laws, and as such is not an authentic US release. My guess is most of these type offerings are digitally recorded from broadcasts, edited and cleaned up the best they can and packaged for sale. Several of these type sites originate in Russia. In any event, not what I am looking for... but thanks anyhow.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Sorry :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

Kenmore washing machine "70" series spin cycle problems [ 1 Answers ]

What are my first steps in finding what is wrong with my Kenmore washing machine? The spin cycle has stopped, yet it still sounds as if it is spinning, but the spool inside the washer does not move at all. I have done enough research to know that it is a direct drive washing machine. Any ideas? ...

Does anyone watch the series "24"? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't normally watch anything but geek channels, but my saw and bought Season 1 on DVDs real cheap and I've been watching with her. Eh. A little far-fetched but halfway decent.. . kinda cool that it's in real time... I've watched 13 hours of the first season now, which means Jack has now...

American television series called "Now & Again" [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch an american TV series called "Now & Again" with Eric Close,it was shown on granada at about 10.30/11.00pm but has not been screened for some time,I missed the start of the series and would like to see that plus the complete series,could anyone tell me if I can get this on video/dvd?...

View more questions Search