Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aleyi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Issues attaching files with hotmail and Yahoo
    Hi guys,

I was recently trying to attach a file to send to my friend using hotmail and found that after waiting for like 5mins it asks me to download or open a file (that no programme recognizes) called upload. I thought this was just a hotmail problem so I switched to my Yahoo account to try attaching the file there and got the same problem. Any ideas what the issue is??

The size of the file is 2.6mb and I'm using Firefox 3.0.4
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Jan 8, 2009, 10:40 AM

Have you successfully attached files before with either account? Due to the file size, you might try a test with a very small file and send it to yourself. If that works, then you may want to recheck the file size or the integrity of the file itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook 2003 closes unexpected when attaching files [ 1 Answers ]

Outlook 2003 closes unexpected when attaching files or writing emails HELP

Attaching files to mail through a wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I have just set up my wireless connection and am now unable to attach files to email messages, even a small file. I plugged myself back in through an ethernet connection and it works fine, but once I go back to wireless its not happening. I am using a macbook and thought it may be...

Yahoo that files [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been trying to open my that files that were created in my Yahoo messenger archive folder. I know they are just files of my previous IM'S, and I use to be able to read them. Now since I upgraded to the Yahoo messenger w/voice, I can no longer look back at these files. Any...

Problem attaching files to mail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have problem attaching files to mail

Yahoo/hotmail attachments [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to download attachment in one computer and cannot upload in another. Computer just hangs there forever. One computer is located home using cable (can't upload attachment) and the other is located @ work using dsl (can't download attachment). Any one know what is wrong? I think it...

View more questions Search