Transfer to another state parole felony
    :confused:
    deehay32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 03:31 PM

Transfer to another state parole
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 03:33 PM

Yes, you make written application to move with your PO, often you will have to have any required classes and fines paid, also you will need to prove a place you will be living and what job you will have there.

But your PO can go over the requirement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you violate probation/parole in the State of New Jersey? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé was arrested for selling drugs,and served all his time in a county jail.After he was released he was put on probation. Instead of staying in New Jersey to start his probation he left to Pennsylvania and has been there for almost two years. While he was going to work one morning he was...

Felony transfer to another state [ 2 Answers ]

I got a OWI D Felony. I had a wreck and did not have insurance on my car. I am now paying 20,000 restitution for the guy that was with me on his medical bills. I am wanting to move to Florida with my boyfriend from Indiana and I need to know if I can transfer with that much restitution owed. On...

Parole transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got released on parole from Minnesota. We want to move down south and I was wondering if it would even be possible and what the steps are that he has to take.

Felony transfer [ 4 Answers ]

If I just received a blessing in a job offer, but it is located in a different state and in order for me to accept it , I have to leave in a matter of two days, how is it possible for me to do it in a timely manner. I just came off intensive proabtion which was completed in good repor. I can't go...

Transfer felony probation to another state [ 1 Answers ]

My son is on felony probation in Florida and has a very sick brother in North Carolina. He needs to transfer his probation to state of North Carolina. What is the process if state of Florida gives him hard time transferring probation? His brother's illness is life threatening, and he is here in...

View more questions Search