Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tisegurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Why can't I find a job!
    I look and look and look and look. But there's no jobs. Everyone is HIRING. But they are either looking for a man or a elderly person, or a person with a degree.:confused::eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2008, 02:00 PM

What type of jobs are you looking for?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 02:06 PM
    What type of job are you looking for? Where are you looking? What kind of experience or qualifications do you have? Please give us more info so that we can try to help you.
    tisegurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 02:20 PM
    I'm Looking for a job any job. I look everywhere on the internet, newspaper, walking, I go to job fairs. I'm tired now.
    speel00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2008, 02:23 PM

Well, first of all since they have more people looking for jobs than jobs, they can be picky. Really I have been there myself, and I know exactly what you are talking about. My best advice for you is to keep trying, sooner or later you will get a job.

Good luck!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2008, 02:27 PM

So are you primarily looking for general labor work like restaurants, stores, hotels,

Job fairs were always a waste of time for me.
    What state do you live in?

Do you have temporary labor places like manpower or labor ready?

Have you checked places like monster.com and local internet job placements?

http://careerlink.com/
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Speel is right. The job market is the worst it's been in 15 years. The rejection can be very depressing, but you have to keep going.

I'm still curious to know more about your situation, but I am guessing you are in your teens. If so, do any of your friends have jobs? Ask them to ask their employers if you can meet with them. Do your parents have friends that could give you some kind of work? Unfortunately, in these economic times, it will be a huge advantage if you can go one of these routes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search