Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennerveve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Unable to send emails
    I have been having problems sending emails through my hotmail account and also replying on Facebook. My computer seems to be otherwise in working order. I have deleted any history and cleaned the desktop up. Now Im stuck, anyone know what's happening?
    Thanks
    stanj028 Posts: 33, Reputation: -6
    -

Dec 9, 2008, 01:00 PM

Both hotmail and Facebook use servers to run, sometimes you isp (internet service provider) stops the use of some of these while they upgrade your service, another suggestion is that your internet does not have a good signal? My computer often rejects everything sometimes just becaue it is getting lazy.

Please rate this answer
    Standen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can send emails but can't receive them [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would be ever so grateful for some help as I am clueless when it comes to computers going wrong! I seem to have no problem sending emails but can't receive them. When I click send and receive it does what it is supposed to do and then tells me there are no messages but I know there...

Unable to send fax from new PC [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new PC where there is no port to connect the telephone line. As such, I am unable to send fax from this new PC. What should I do?

Unable to print emails [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to print my emails I get a box stating internet explorer script error, Could someone please help to solve this problem. Many thanks sassie

OutlookE does not send emails [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I have just bought a laptop sony vaio sz 220. Since I have an email account with inbox.com, I want to retrive and send my emails through my laptop. Following the indications given by inbox, I set up my Outlook Espress. Now, as for downloading it works fine. The problem is when I...

View more questions Search