Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startingoverpm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 11:03 AM
    College Transcripts
    How can I get the transcipts from colleges that closed?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 11:15 AM

Contact the Department of Education in the state where the closed school was open.

They will let you know which school now holds the records of the closed school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

Transcripts for college that is closed [ 3 Answers ]

This note is for vmcclarity who posted 6/27/08 a quote about trying to receive transcripts from Stafford/Branell College in Atlanta Georgia. Were you able to locate your records? I also need to locate my transcripts from Branell in the year of 1977. Please answer & let me know what I need to do...

Finding College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my college transcripts to a college that has since closed?

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

View more questions Search