Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronex Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Excel
    Well I want to learn how do I paste more than one columns or rows in the excel... because when I want to insert the rows in the middle ,only one row gets inserted... help me.
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Dec 9, 2008, 10:00 AM

Lets use this example. You put your cursor on the number 5 that corresponds to row 5. Hold the left mouse key down (if using standard mouse configuration) and slide your cursor down the row numbers stopping on row 10 and releasing the mouse key. Rows 5-10 should be highlighted now. Right click your mouse while over the highlighted area and select "insert". The rows will insert at row 5 and the information that was in row 5 should now be in row 11. Works the same way for columns.
    Ber
    ronex Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 09:23 AM

Hey ber... that was the perfect match... for what I was searchin for... because I had to waste much time to add the row... thanx a looot.. that was real help.
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Dec 11, 2008, 10:17 AM

Great! Glad I could help!
    Ber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel formula [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Excel doc with 15 pages, around 120 rows (representing days with 1 row representing either 3 or 4 day so that 2 rows is 1 week) and 60 columns on each page, data appears a either a 1 or 2 and only in 8 columns in each row. What I want to do is create a formula that can tell me how many days...

Which user is locking an excel file [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Over a TCP/IP Network or other Microsoft similar networks, Is there any utility or a way to find who is using or locking an excel file? Much appreciated Joe

Excel spreedsheet [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to setup a excel document for this problem: You insert 50 dollars a month in a savings account that will draw 6% interest a year for 40 years. What will you have in the end? How will I insert this in Excel to show what was obtained at each year?

How to get words of figures in Excel [ 2 Answers ]

In Excel, I want to put any value of figure in word. e.g. as in cheque there is figure in numeric as well as in word i.e. "Rs 45010/-" where is Rs is currency symbole in India this is in word will be "Rupees fourtyfive thousand ten ". I want convert the numeric figure in word in other cell .[/

View more questions Search