Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxMissBxX Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Any ideas
    I am going to get a tattoo but have no ideas on what I want I would love a snack or a lizard but have no designs or nothing I want quite a large one but don't know where to have it if there is any like tattoo artists or anyone out there that has any good ideas that are different then get back to me :)
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Dec 9, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I have just got my forth tattoo but because of my job they are all in places I can cover if I want too. My advice go to your local tattoist and talk to him, they don't bite and in my experience more than willing to talk you through it. I always got tattoos that mean something to me and in all cases have waiting a considerable amount of time before getting them so I can think about it. This is with you forever, is quite painful and your going to be asked about it every time its on show so make sure its what you really want - you can add but you can't take away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any ideas what this is/could be? [ 2 Answers ]

Over the last say 5 days or so my man has noticed a change in his "man parts" (his words... lol) Basically, the tip of his penis has kind of flakey skin kind of like sunburn when it peels. It started all of a sudden,he has no pain at all,he said its more tender than painful. Everything is working...

Need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody give me some ideas on classical conditioning (psyhology)? Thank you

Any ideas? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm deppressed I just want to die I've made to many mistakes to fix anything And I just want to die I hate lving now I've ed up too much I'm losing everyone thati love Any ideas on how anyone?

Need Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I am creatively challenged when it comes to projects that my kids have to do for school. My daughter has to make a strand of DNA for a science project. They already did the one that uses candy in class, so we can't do that. Does anyone know of a really cool way to make a strand of DNA?

Name ideas [ 17 Answers ]

I am looking for the right name for a baby boy: the mother's name is Shay and the father's name is Andrew Does anyone have any ideas

View more questions Search