Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Datchiksofliii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 08:37 AM
    violating (drug weed charge)
    What is the maximum jail time someone could serve for violating (drug weed charge) a felony probation in NJ?

Basically we were voilated for a drug charge that he finished probation with and did not complete the fine. He was caught with drugs again. :(
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2008, 09:46 AM

He will attend a probation violating hearing at which time the original sentencing judge will decide if he will have his probation revoked and have to serve his original jail time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony drug charge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my man and his brother got locked up for selling to a underdectetive cop. My man sold 1 crack bag and the brother took the money when they walked off the cars pulled them over and took them in custody but when they saw the judge they let the brother go and kept my man cause of his pryer case...

Deported for a drug charge [ 4 Answers ]

My son was deported from the us for a drug charge,now back in the uk his record says he is a drug importer.how can that be when he never left the us until he was deported ,he lived here since he was 6 years old.he was in the us until age 20 and had 2 charges on him

Contemp charge for violating a restraining order [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Live in New Jersey and I have a hearing coming up soon for contempt for violating a restraining order, I went back to the house so I am guilty, my question is, will I be fined,given probation, or jail time? I have no other criminal record. Also if I am given probation and plan on moving out...

URGENT! Drug charge [ 1 Answers ]

First time offender Charge; possession with intent to sell What is the least amount of time or action that this charge carries? What is the most?!

Drug Charge [ 4 Answers ]

I was j/w if there's anyway I can get a marujuana charge erased off my record it happing when I was 17 years old and I went to jail for like four hours until I got bonded out... I ending up going to court the first time and pleading not quilty only were I would have enuff time to pay my fines...

View more questions Search