Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 13, 2008, 01:10 AM

Fred,

There are some terrible evils in this world and terrible suffering. Even from the point of being displaced because it's not safe where you live anymore, I can't even begin to imagine the daily hopelessness and stress of thousands of mothers each day who watch their children die of preventable hunger and disease.

But does the bible want us to focus on the negative; which may lead to hopelessness, are these not the tools of the enemy? No, and I haven't even read the bible, but if what it's cracked up to be I would imagine it says to have faith in God no matter how desperate things look. Which to me says, together as people with that faith which strengthens us and gives us resolve against injustice, we will prevail once again, and again, and again.

We have always prevailed haven't we. We have learned God's lessons the hard way and prevailed, over and over again.

So don't fret, it's a glorious life that we have been given; and what gives us purpose is to make the bad; good. Or in other words, our purpose is to do God's will.

That is what defines us as human's; or that is the values of western society that have been taught to me. However, I doubt any society or people could survive if they did not adhere to this Godly principle. And we have horrible examples of what happens when Godly principles are abandoned in places like Rwanda, etc.

God and goodness will always prevail, remember God's new Covenant is written into the hearts of all men; brilliant, it can't be lost or burned.

Take care Fred.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 01:28 AM
    TexasParent
    Thanks much.
    Fred
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Is God happy with us?

Terra in America, Is this anything new? Why anyone would be surprised at what has happened because warning after warning has been given that this type of event would happen and that it will continue to happen until America is brought to its knees is something people do not understand. The only problem is that those who are giving out the information on this subject are not providing the complete truth as to why this is accruing because they do not understand why.

Those giving out information are giving out what they understand and that is from a carnal view and not from a Spiritual view. What the main stream News media gives is what they are forced to give. What other News sources give is what they have received from sources that have information that is more true to fact but not the fact on why they are happening. They know that the forces behind this want to destroy America but they do not realize that the complete plan is World control and World dominance.

For anyone not believing in a Supreme Being such as is called God will not understand why all of this is happening but those who do believe in this Powerful being will understand the basics of what is talked about here. Since the beginning of time and after God cast Satan out of Heaven, Satan has had an agenda and God has allowed Satan to try and accomplish this for His (Gods) own purpose. That purpose is to give individuals the opportunity to change their way of thinking and their way of living so they can be part of the family of God.

This World is in a complete mess and the United States is in step with the rest of the World. With Corruption, greed, people control and no moral standards at all, people are completely in a state of denial of what is really happening. Using individuals to accomplish their agenda is what the goal is of those who want complete control and one can see this every day if they would just open their eyes.

What has happened in Boston is a planned agenda and will not stop until everything they have planned is accomplished. My agenda is to help provide the warning which My Creator has given for those who will listen and there are some who will although I may never know who they are. I do know that God is my protector, not some falsified Government that is of this World. There are those who understand why all of this is happening and they are commanded by God to give said information and if they would not they would be punished by God for not doing so. Please notice:

Eze 3:17

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

How many truly know that the U.S.A. is part of the House of Israel, are Israelites, not Jews, not gentiles.

Eze 3:18

When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for [fn] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

This is speaking of the coming dangers facing America.

Eze 3:19

But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

God will not give a verbal warning, but He will give it through His Servants. And if His servants would not give warning they would be held accountable for not doing so.

What is now taking place is by the influence of Satan, by his spirit, but soon he will be literally placed into an individual and that individual will set up the final World ruling Government of this World. Who is this man? I do not know who God will use as this instrument but it will not be long before we will know. This individual will be so charismatic that he will influence the masses of what he is doing and they will believe in him. Do we know of such a man now?

There are those who will take this to heart and there are those who will not give what is said a second thought, but when things really begin to fall like dominoes they will take heed but it may be too late.

There is a time coming in the future when we are going to have a perfect world, a world full of life, love and happiness, but before this can occur we must be cleaned and purified through much trial and tribulation. But before that time can be a reality be prepared for a short period when Satan will rule with falsehood and deceit. Think about it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2013, 07:26 AM
    The Bible never says to be happy. God says out righteousness is filthy rags. We are to seek God and hoy will be given to us. As the others said God looks upon his people with favor and grace.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2013, 08:13 AM
    Interesting what I posted back in 2008 is NOT at all what I have grown to learn about the Lord. The Father sees us ( when we are in Christ and born again) as perfect and righteous. NOT because of what we do but rather because of what his son DID for us. If we are saved we have been given the gift of righteousness. Therefore the answer should be YES he is pleased because he is pleased with his SON Jesus. As Jesus is so are WE in this world.

Aug 8, 2013, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    Interesting what I posted back in 2008 is NOT at all what I have grown to learn about the Lord. The Father sees us ( when we are in Christ and born again) as perfect and righteous. NOT because of what we do but rather because of what his son DID for us. If we are saved we have been given the gift of righteousness. Therefore the answer should be YES he is pleased because he is pleased with his SON Jesus. As Jesus is so are WE in this world.
    So sad that everyone is soon going to have a rude awakening when all hell breaks loose and they will say" lord, lord, did we not do", and He will say I never knew you.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Freeman,

It sure will be won't it. But notice my friend, he doesn't EVER say... bummer dude.. you had it going on there for awhile, we were in relationship for awhile, then you went a blew it. NO. he certainly doesn't . He says depart from me I NEVER knew you. Big BIg difference.

Aug 9, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Freeman,

It sure will be won't it. But notice my friend, he doesn't EVER say...bummer dude..you had it going on there for awhile, we were in relationship for awhile, then you went a blew it. NO. he certainly doesn't . He says depart from me I NEVER knew you. Big BIg difference.
    This complete Christian society is engulfed in Paganism. With over 5000 denominations surly God has one body of people that is true to Him. There are many in those churches that are trying to live a Christian life with the information they have been given by the main stream Collage educated by man ministers. They teach what they have been taught.

In Revelation there is a description of a Mother of Harlots.

Revelation 17:5
    And on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

People are so engulfed in this system they do not know that the Denominational Churches are " The Harlot Churches". Those Churches are not called Protestant for no reason. Those Churches rebelled against their Mother Church, the Catholic Church and left her and started their own originations, all the time keeping the same pagan customs.

The became known as Protestants. Keeping Easter, Christmas, Halloween and many more. Rejecting Gods way.

The Sunday for Sabbath was installed in 321 AD by Constantine. Because of being inspired by Satan, he wanted a day other that Gods true Sabbath day, the Seventh day.

God reveals several important points about the Sabbath day in Exodus 31:13
    - 17: "Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you . You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death . . .

"Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed."

If god is God and He is to be followed then why all the Pagan days. Your reasoning is that you are not an Israelite or a Jew but if you do this then you above all will be lost. God said to go to the lost House of Israel. To be lost is to not know who or where you are.

I could go to scripture after scripture but it would fall on those who do not want to come pout of the Babylon system.

Tell me, why has God called you, to sit on your hands and just watch the world go by or are we to give information and warning from God?

5These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; 6but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

They, just as we are to day are commanded to go to the Lost house of Israel. To say that God is love and peace and that He is, is not all there is to it. Is that all you are on here to say?

Jeremiah 50:6
    "My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

Yes, there is more to what needs to be done in providing Gods truth and when it is done, just as has been written in scripture, it will be rejected.

This site is a good site but the warning is not getting out and I know that some here can do what God wants done. But to just say " God loves us, so be it", is not enough. There are those who have more in them that that.

I will continue to do what I do for time is very short now.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2013, 07:55 AM
    Freeman4,

Sir, this side of the cross the Lord isn't angry at man. He took all of his holy wrath out on the Lord Jesus Christ at the cross. ALL he wants is for people to come to him, just as they are. HE will take their stoney hearts and replace them with soft fleshy ones. HE will give them a new spirit. He will cause them to be born again and fill them with LIFE everlasting. Freeman4 you don't GET it. IT is ALL about JESUS... not us. For the love, if WE could have done it, he wouldn't have sent his son. You so misrepresent my Abba ( daddy) Father in heaven. His heart is full of love, grace, and mercy. He hasn't suddenly gone soft on sin either. Someone HAD to pay... that someone is our Lord Jesus and that is the good news.

Our mission as Christians is to tell people the good news. Hey! God isn't mad at you, he loves you so much he sent his son to die in your place, He sent his son to be judged for YOUR sins.

If people die in their sins, THEN they will have to face God's wrath and be judged. Until then, it is ALL about Jesus. Preach that... share that and let God take care of it. More people will come to the Lord if they think he isn't angry at them. This is HIS plan, not ClassyT's. I am just the messenger.

You quote much of the OT and some Revelation. But have you ever noticed that when John saw the saints in heaven in the book of REVELATION he was in AWE. He said there was a number of them that NO MAN could number. That's a lot. I believe you don't understand the book at all. ( sorry)

Please don't make my Abba Father small, angry and unable to save unless a person follows the commandments. We are ALL sunk if that is the case, even YOU Mr. Freeman4. How do I know that?. because ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. ( I didn't say it, the bible did)

My God is BIG, LOVING, merciful, SLOW to anger and waiting to save all because of his son.

Whosoever may come. Anyone that calls on the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST SHALL be saved. There is NO way around it. Not might be IF they follow the rules. THEY WILL BE. God is just that BIG and awesome.

P.S. Nice picture. :)

Aug 9, 2013, 10:17 AM
    Freeman4,

Sir, this side of the cross the Lord isn't angry at man. He took all of his holy wrath out on the Lord Jesus Christ at the cross. ALL he wants is for people to come to him, just as they are. HE will take their stoney hearts and replace them with soft fleshy ones. HE will give them a new spirit. He will cause them to be born again and fill them with LIFE everlasting. Freeman4 you don't GET it. IT is ALL about JESUS...not us. For the love, if WE could have done it, he wouldn't have sent his son. You so misrepresent my Abba ( daddy) Father in heaven. His heart is full of love, grace, and mercy. He hasn't suddenly gone soft on sin either. Someone HAD to pay...that someone is our Lord Jesus and that is the good news.

Our mission as Christians is to tell people the good news. Hey! God isn't mad at you, he loves you so much he sent his son to die in your place, He sent his son to be judged for YOUR sins.

If people die in their sins, THEN they will have to face God's wrath and be judged. Until then, it is ALL about Jesus. Preach that...share that and let God take care of it. More people will come to the Lord if they think he isn't angry at them. This is HIS plan, not ClassyT's. I am just the messenger.

You quote much of the OT and some Revelation. But have you ever noticed that when John saw the saints in heaven in the book of REVELATION he was in AWE. He said there was a number of them that NO MAN could number. That's a lot. I believe you don't understand the book at all. ( sorry)

Please don't make my Abba Father small, angry and unable to save unless a person follows the commandments. We are ALL sunk if that is the case, even YOU Mr. Freeman4. How do I know that??...because ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. ( I didn't say it, the bible did)

My God is BIG, LOVING, merciful, SLOW to anger and waiting to save all because of his son.

Whosoever may come. Anyone that calls on the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST SHALL be saved. there is NO way around it. Not might be IF they follow the rules. THEY WILL BE. God is just that BIG and awesome.

P.S. Nice picture. :)
    I am not here to have a religious fight with anyone, I am here only to give what I consider to be Gods truth. You consider what you have to be Gods truth also and that to is your right.

You say that you are continuing to grow in Christ, whit what I understand you to say is that is not needed. Just believe and accept Him and that is all there is, just be happy. The Bible is a book of revealing, a book that has many surprises if one will just search it out.

I use to believe as you until I was challenged on certain things. Then I did in-depth studies on certain things like Hell, Heaven, Kingdom of God. And found some very interesting things.

I was challenged to the extent that literally got mad and did years of study and was shocked at what I found.

Different individuals have different gifts. We all have them with in us. Gifts of Prophecy, Healing and many more. No one may have all of them.

I have just a strong a belief in what I see as other do on what they see and understand. So with that said I hope that we all can bury the hatchet and get some good for everyone here.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2013, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    You say that you are continuing to grow in Christ, whit what I understand you to say is that is not needed. Just believe and accept Him and that is all there is, just be happy.
    She has never said or implied anything of the kind. Stop misrepresenting other people's words, please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Why jesus [ 31 Answers ]

Why christain people pray to jesus when there is the creator of jesus?

Jesus was a Jew! [ 13 Answers ]

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS STRICTLY OUT OF CURIOUSITY AND I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE AND THEIR BELIEFS! This is something that I have always wondered about and have never been able to get anyone to give me a rational and logical answer to this. I am not interested in offending anyone but I have a...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search