Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2008, 09:53 PM
    iPod Touch +DVD Rips
    I adore my school's marching band. I adore them so much that I am inclined to rip their performance DVD and put it onto my iPod touch. I ask, is it possible to upload ripped DVDs onto my iPod Touch 2gen without the warranty voiding and turning the iPod into a "brick"?

I would prefer an actual answer. If this is already asked, can someone direct me to the answer? I've thoroughly searched and found nothing on such an inquiry. I would contact Apple, but I cannot wait long enough (long story.).:confused::confused::confused::confused::c onfused::confused:

Dec 11, 2008, 04:06 PM

I know programs exist for this. Do they work good as well?

Dec 11, 2008, 07:14 PM

Never mind. I just checked it out. It'll void the warranty. Only iTunes movies can be put on. Monopolies like this should be illegal, in my opinion. But w/e

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod touch is ALMOST an iPhone [ 3 Answers ]

Yes the iPod touch can make phone calls but one thing in having trouble with is getting a mic... I want one of the ones that are not a bunch of wires and install easly..? It HAS TO work with Voip ( the app on touch that let's you call people. I don't want to buy it from inline so if you know some...

IPod Touch/PSP [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to be in a wifi hotspot to use the internet on these two devices? :confused: :confused: :confused:

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search