Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leyasha1120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 04:02 PM
    My hair is messed up
    I want to go from a light brown to a blonde, how do I achieve this?
    speel00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2008, 09:27 AM

If it's dyed brown, don't bleach it. It will start to break off, go to a salon for that. If it isn't dyed, then you can attempt to bleach at home.

Good luck
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Dec 9, 2008, 12:51 PM

Buy loreal feria... the lightest blonde they have and leave it on approx. 25 minutes... you'll see your hair changing. Rinse out once you get a shade darker then your desired color. Your hair will lighten once washed. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Messed up hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got some crown highlights done a few days less than two weeks ago and I've already started seeing white hair. My hair is dark brown and I told the lady I need very subtle highlights. I had a couple white but that's it now I'm seeing it all over. Can someone tell me what to do...

Messed up hair I need [ 1 Answers ]

I am blonde and I died my hair with a cendre blonde ash colour and now I am grey in some parts of my hair I need to know how to fix it but I don't want to go a yellow kind of colour I like the ash I just need to get rid of the grey help!!

I messed up my hair! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I need to know how to fade a semi-permanent color ASAP-I am interviewing all week. OK-I applied a mix of 9NG and 10NG semi-perm colors. The color of my hair before I applied it was an over-processed almost platinum blonde. Well, my hair sucked the color right up (processed 12 mins) and...

Messed up hair! [ 2 Answers ]

Today I highlighted my hair at home using herbal esseance blonde hightlights. My hair has never been hightlighted before but it's a light brown blonde or honey color. I didn't leave it in long about only 15 min. when my mom who also used the same color came out of the shower after washing it out...

View more questions Search