Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mittell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Rubber Roof
    How cold is too cold to have a rubber roof installed? Does that vary by manufacturer?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2008, 12:50 PM

Is this on a house or RV?
    mittell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 01:24 PM
    It is a flat rubber roof covering 4 attached condominium townhouses. One roof covers all 4.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 05:04 PM

If it's a real rubber roof like a carlie etc 0.60 or thicker mostly in depends on the glue / adesive you use to glue the rubber down. What ever the manufractured spec is on the adsive is what has to be in outside temp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

Rubber roof and Salt [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rubber roof on a building and in the winter the ice dams up the drains on the low end of the roof. Could I put some road salt on the roof to keep the drains from freezing?

How can I convert this shed roof to a gable roof? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to extend this porch out another 8 feet and convert the current shed roof to a gable roof. Is there a framing genius lurking here who can tell me how to make it happen? The conceptual image gives an idea of what I'm trying to accomplish with the porch. See attachments. Michael

View more questions Search