Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Dec 8, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Bathroom layout
    Hey guys I have 2 bathrooms to try and design. Does anyone know of any good sites where I could get ideas or any layouts or good floor plans. Kohler has this design your own bathroom program but I can't figure the program out. If anyone knows how to work it and could help me that would be great. Any suggestions would be great Thanks... This is new Construction but also small bathrooms
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 8, 2008, 08:05 PM

What are your room dimensions and what fixtures are you trying to install. Give us a drawing or pic if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basement bathroom layout [ 6 Answers ]

Our unfinished basement has rough-ins for a toilet, sink and shower. I'm trying to determine if a small, 32 sq ft bathroom will be adequate or if the layout is too small. I could enlarge the space but the plumbing rough-ins really limit the "business" space in the room. I've uploaded digital...

Basement bathroom Layout [ 10 Answers ]

I am thinking of moving the basement laundry room and putting in a new bathroom. From reading all of the posts, I think I have a decent handle on what needs to be done. I have attached my proposed layout. Are there any problems with this? My one concern is the floor drain. I need some way...

New Bathroom DWV layout [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all, I've been lurking in this forum for a while and I've learned a lot. Thanks to all you experts. I'm planning a new 1st floor bathroom. I'll be running a new 3" PVC drain line horizontally (1/4" per foot slope) in the basement from the main stack to the new bathroom about 15 feet...

Basement Bathroom Layout [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've attached the rough-in layout of my basement bathroom. Fortunately, I had pictures while the house was being built so I know the layout of plumbing underneath the slab. I've indicated these drain lines as well. Hopefully the picture and my probable misuse of terms in this email all...

PLanning stages of an updated bathroom - layout help [ 2 Answers ]

I bought an old house in another town 6 hours away from me. The distance poses many logistical problems so I may not be able to answer all the questions needed to get My answers right away, but Ill ask anyway :) Some info first. The house is old, Pier and beam. 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath. The current...

View more questions Search