Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotmoma1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Bulge in belly
    I am 28 years old and had my tubes tied when I was 22. So I know I am not pregnant. I am a active person but It bothers me to do sit-ups or jog in place and ever since I had my surgery I can't wear pants that are on my abdomen I wear bigger sizes because its bothersome I feel as if I am bruised under my skin. I am not an overweight person but my weight has went from 183 in 2005 to 200 and I don't know why. I use to go to curves,walk 2 miles a day and use my bowflex 3 times a week and quit b/cI didn't want to be so muscular and look like a man. But I am active in other ways. Anyway I have noticed that I have a bulge in my abdomen but it can only be felt if I arch my back. And I also look pregnant. I suck it in a lot so no one notices. I thought maybe I was paranoid but my husband seen and felt this bulge and he wants me to go see a doctor. I haven't seen a doctor in 6 years I don't get sick so I just don't go. My husband has been telling me to go for a long time now but I haven't. I am now worried about what this bulge could be. Anyone else experienced this could it be from my surgery or something more serious?
    speel00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2008, 12:21 PM
    You should go to a doctor. It could because of the surgery or something else. Take your husbands advice and get checked out by a doctor just to make sure that it is nothing serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly fat [ 8 Answers ]

What can I do to loose the belly fat. I have been doing cardio and weight lifting 6 times a week and eating right. My whole body looks good except my belly. No matter what I do I can not get rid of it. I am 5.4 f tall and I weigt 120 lb. thank you

Fat belly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 12Y.0 5'6 and 208 pounds though I'm obese I'm as strong and active as a "fit" person. I kind of Like the way my belly feels and I have not gained a pound in months. Keep it or take pills (normal tactics won't work)

Belly Fat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting rid of belly fat and in my upper chest. It is driving me nuts. Is there any way to loose most of this in about 6months??

My bulge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a massive lump at the bottom of my vagina that was not there before, it is really painful and feels like something is about to drop out of me, any ideas as to whhat this could be

The Martian Tharsis Bulge [ 1 Answers ]

Is this bulge the result of an asteroidal impact on the other side of Mars?

View more questions Search