Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BCNU Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 02:38 PM

Hi Sara,

I got your response back in the email. I am still maintaining my nice light brown color, and I am very pleased with it. I am not on a regular mono regimen and haven't been for over a year, but I do touch ups on spots here and there occasionally with no problems. I am just getting on with life these days, living my normal day to day.

I do have some exciting news and tidbits about my experience to share with you. I don't know if I am allow to get or send PMs with my low post count. But my email will suffice for now, I will check it more often.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 07:15 PM

Hi
    I don't know u but I'm happy to hear someone is happy w/ mono or BA!
    If u care to share your journey I'm all ears!

Congratulations
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Dec 17, 2008, 05:57 PM

I'm Olive tone 5...

Dec 18, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    Hi
    I don't know u but I'm happy to hear someone is happy w/ mono or BA!
    if u care to share your journey I'm all ears!

congratulations
    Hi Mpek, perhaps you may try PMing me. I don't want to derail the topic of the thread. And I am also not actively seeking to turn uninformed people on to mono if they can at all resist the temptation. I may end up doing that if I selectively share my positive experience with it. I would much rather be blunt and open with the possible good, bad, and ugly, despite the good results of my own personal journey. It's definitely not a one-size-fits-all chemical.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2008, 03:06 PM

I understand. I'm still using mono BA mix my fault I mixed in herbal inn products which I feel may have affected the mono. I can't say anything bad about MONO. It work better than BA. I won't order from mono.net, herbal inn.
    So that is that. After this last batch I'm done. The drama surrounding mono & BA. Too much.
    Is it mono? Is it sand? LOL I'm afraid of the companies. The people that recommend them may all be in on the scam( or sales) knowing the products don't work.

Dec 22, 2008, 01:27 PM

Mpek5,

My apologies, I thought somehow that there was a Private messaging capability on this forum. I either don't have access to that yet, or it just isn't here.

In any case, 'bcnu_dd at Yahoo dot com' is how you can reach me for any serious questions you have. Like Sara, I am also a chemist, so I feel that I am somewhat equipped to answer some of the inquiries.
    Lynnzz Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 11:59 PM

Hello, Sara, this is Lynn from the district, please message me privately if possible. I have urgent matters to discuss with you.
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2009, 05:33 AM

Dear Sara, how are you ! Where are you ? Thanks for all your help at this site and we miss you. Hope that you'll be showing up once a while, or send me a PM. Best Wishes to you. Thanks again for all your kindness.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

May 1, 2009, 09:32 AM

So do I! We miss your honesty and info!
    volitales Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 03:51 PM

Lol level 1 is just plain nasty
    Hellosunshine Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2009, 02:26 AM
    I am Somali with a Level 8 Olive but lighter than that. That chick in the picture is Somali too.
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Oct 10, 2009, 04:15 PM

I think I'm about a 7.5 but can't tell if I'm red or olive.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 10:06 PM
    I heard you can be able to tell depending on the color your veins look on your wrist. If they look more blue then you're a red, if the veins look really green then you're an olive, something like that. I had also went to a couple of makeup artists at the mall for them to test for me and give me a free sample of makeup.

Oct 11, 2009, 12:43 AM

Thanks gg.. hmm they're definitely green
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 08:49 AM

I am olive tone either 5 or between 5 and 6...
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Then Eggo your most likely an olive tone. When I see your avatar I think of the commercial from back in he day "leggo my eggo!", ha ha I used to say that to my brothers when they were eating eggos.

Desikudi 5 or 6 is nice, is that after lightening or are you trying to reach a lighter level?

Oct 11, 2009, 07:52 PM

Same here! "leggo my eggo!" that was right up there with the BattleShip toy commercial and Life cereal "..He likes it, he likes it!"

I saw a crazy recipe the other day with Eggos and cheese.. looked good and sort of gross at the same time.. lol!

So, I've been obsessing over Eggos ever since but I keep forgetting to add them to the grocery list. I haven't eaten one in years. Lol!

Oh yeah, I just joined SCT... I have the same user i.d. there.

Skin Care Talk - Discussion Forums, Advice, Tips & Product Reviews

There's some pretty good lightening info over there too.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Lol... I haven't had one in years too but they taste really good. I don't know about the cheese and eggos? I like both, but together does sound kind of gross but who knows? I had it with chocolate syrup before :). I have heard good things about SCT, then maybe they would know about the whitening deoderant?
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Oct 12, 2009, 03:13 PM

Right now I'm between Red Tone LEvel 6 and 5. I want to be level 3 with no shade of brown!
    brightBrazilian Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 04:57 PM

This chart does is not correct I am neither olive or red I'm a yellow tone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

How to even your skin tone? [ 3 Answers ]

How to even your skin tone?

Even skin tone [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am a young woman of east indian descent with dark brown skin that is extremely uneven. I don't have the time to spend loads of cash on skin lightening treatments, and I am only trying to lighten certain parts of my body, specifically the skin around my mouth, underarms, elbows and knees,...

Skin tone [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a little tan. Brown Skin tone. I have these white dots, not dots but it seems like someone took a cotton ball , dipped it in baby powder and spread it on my right shoulder. Its not dry skin.. obviously I have two different skin tone, but only on my right shoulder

What skin tone am I? [ 1 Answers ]

What skin tone am I? I am mexican and most people think I'm indian. I'm not colse to a peach tan. Am I a pail tan? I went to the doctor and he said this was my natural skin tone and that I'm healthy. So its not from my nutrition. I'm yellowish tan(pail). I keep mixing concealers and I never find...

View more questions Search