Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Leave it?
    Hello Everyone,

Here's my problem at the moment :p I have been seeing this guy casually, we are in the same college and have been friends for a good while. We are only seeing each other privately at the moment as I have recently broken up with a mutual friend - 2months or so ago - and as this has not gotten to the serious stages of things, we felt it would be better to keep it quiet. We get on great and I really like him but I didn't really know what he was thinking so I asked him. He said that he really likes me and think we would be great together but he wants to concentrate on his college work and other things at the moment. This is all fine, mostly the answer I expected, but I don't know if I should continue seeing him casually or just leave it all together.

What do you guys think?
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Dec 8, 2008, 06:40 AM

College is a great time to meet and casually date people. It sounds like you two get along great so why lose the friendship? I wouldn't keep it as an exclusive dating thing, both of you should spend time with other people too.
    Ber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave him alone? [ 5 Answers ]

My Boyfriend had this girlfriend and she told him about her family situation and how she needed a place to stay. His mother let her move in with them. Now she's in college and she only lives with them on semester breaks. She knows I am his girl now but she still doesn't have a place to stay and he...

Should I leave him? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was seven months pregnant my boyfriend mysteriously had a girl over at his house and he said ohhh its tiffany(as if I knew), I didn't know who she was and I asked if he likes her he said he use to. So my cousins use to work with her and they said that she was a homewrecker. So I left him...

Why did he leave me? [ 7 Answers ]

I am so heartbroken... my fiancé of 2 years says he can't be in this relationship anymore. He has broken up with me so many times in this relationship, I don't even know why he stayed in it for this long. I feel like he just used me since I was always there for him through all of his problems......

Do I let her know how mad I am or just leave it? [ 23 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had a great relationship for about 5 months. Then she all of a sudden decided that she wanted to date others while still dating me. Since then she has just blown me off and treated me with a ton of disrespect. She has left me one voice mail and one e-mail giving some lame...

To leave or not to leave? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with this guy for like 5 years now. We have a little girl who will be 2 in July and I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant again. We have been off and on. Dating since I was 18 and he was just 16. He is now almost 21 and I am 23. We have had good times and really bad times....

View more questions Search