Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 08:44 AM

Yes... at this stage you will notice more or less depending on baby's location, position, and sleep cycle at any given time. Baby's level of activity will be more of something to keep notice of later on in the pregnancy.

It's a great feeling, isn't it?! Enjoy... :)
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2009, 09:17 AM

K, thanks, cause my OB just said that my placenta is in the back, so I shouldn't be feeling movement this early. (Even though I've been telling them Im feeling movement since 12 weeks.) Apparently they don't believe me. She said that my placenta is between the baby and my skin so I wouldn't feel movement as easily or as quickly as other women. I understand that, but if I'm feeling movement everyday (and in the same spots... mainly the lower part of my stomach right above my crotch) then I think that'd be a lot different than gas. Hello!
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 10, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Reading back over my old posts. If I am pregnant again, I am going to print this out, lots of great info!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had a baby and confused about pregnancy again [ 3 Answers ]

I had a baby four months ago and haven't had my period yet (I breast fed for two months) I had sex a month ago and took three pregnancy tests (the last one was last week) They all turned out negative but I'm still nervous. Are these tests accurate even though I never started my period after giving...

Pregnancy symptoms,but tubal 9years ago after 6th baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,could I be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test negative.thank you

Bleeding & cramping in pregnancy but baby is fine? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 7w4d today and I started spotting red and brown today I went to the hospital and was having mild cramping they checked and my cervix is closed and they did an u/s(with a not so great machine)and there was a baby with a heartbeat of 180bpm and a yolk sac, I am going on Monday to get a better...

Pregnancy sack but no baby [ 4 Answers ]

I have very irregular periods and was told that I was between 13 and 117 weeks going by my last period had light bleeding and went t hospital and the did a scan and internal and found the sack but said it was 7 weeks in size.. so now they say I'm either 7 weeks pregnant, the baby stopped developing...

View more questions Search