Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ComplicatedLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 02:47 PM
    She Loves Me.
    I'm 13, and my best friend fancies me. I really don't know what to do because I fancy this other girl a bit, but she's in a fragile relationship. Help me!
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 03:01 PM

Tell the girl you don't have feelings for her.

It's the best way. It sounds hard. But once people know where they stand. They can move on. And start to heal!

Trust me it never get easy ;) in fact this only gets harder

Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 03:52 PM

Be honest with your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if he still loves me? [ 2 Answers ]

I've dated him almost two years ago, after we broke up I got engage with my high school sweat heart wich he is much older than him, I ended up my engagement a few months ago because I love him still and I wanted to be with him, but then I heard he had a girlfriend then 3 weeks ago he got shot @ his...

He said he loves me, does he? [ 4 Answers ]

For those of you who read my previous post about my ex know that he came up to me and told me he loved me and I thought we were slowly going to try to move towards something. Now he says he loves me but he could meet someone tomorrow, it's not the right time, he's scared, blah blah blah. Then he...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

He loves me but not all of me. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Here's my problem: he doesn't like a major part of my personality, in fact he hates it and I hate it too. Im quiet and not a real talkative person conversationalist. So it seems that we never really talk, never actually have conversations for a length of time. We text throughout...

I don't know whether he loves me [ 2 Answers ]

He said he loved me, and he told me I was very important for him. We have known each other for almost one year, but actually he never thought about sex. We just study together and go to church together. I think love is intimacy. I can not trust him that he loves me. He is a Christian, but I think...

View more questions Search