Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mouli Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Why side view so big
    When I look in tha mirror or anywhr else why does my sideview look so big and wide I want to know some exercises which can reduce this please help me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Your height and weight would help us in helping you determine proportions and possibly diet and exercise.
    Proteinboy Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2006, 08:03 PM
    Firstly, if you are overweight because of your diet, you must find a diet that works for you. If your "side view" is wide because of excess fat, you must do cardio and maybe some beginning weight training to melt off some fat. If it is not fat, you might want to start doing ab exercises such as crunches, the air bike maneuver, hanging knee raises ect(DO NOT do weighted side crunches/bends; they give muscular but square and bulky oblique muscles. If you have a large side view because you are just a big guy and your body is big, don't be ashamed of it. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Freezer door won't close flush on side-by-side [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side-by-side freezer/fridge. The storage shelves on the freezer door "hit" the mullion wall when closing and the door won't seal, at the top, once shut. How can I adjust the door to get it to seal, even if I can't stop the storage bin from hitting while shutting?:

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Honda Civic Side View Mirror [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Civic DX 4-door. I suspect my son knocked my right side view mirror with a basketball, and now the manual control knob doesn't work correctly. I want to remove it, and possibly replace it. My neighbor said to just pry off the triangular shaped plastic moulding on the inside...

View more questions Search