Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myqn2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 02:27 PM
    First Offender Act in GA
    I would like to know about the 1st Offender Act. I live in Georgia and have been charged with a Felony "C." This is the first time I have ever been in trouble. Please assist.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 08:42 PM

Your attorney will have to work this out with the DA as part of the sentencing phase either during a plea agreement or at sentencing.

The type of felony will make a difference, not class but actual charge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a sex offender and he has a 10 year old son can he live with his son if he is considered a sex offender?

Sex offender restrictions [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend whose ex is dating a registered sex offender. Now the problem is my friend is going to court for custody of his kids. The charge put against this sex offender was for a 11 year old girl. My friends daughter is no older than 5 year old. Now here's my question... What are the Ny state...

Sex offender rules [ 10 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend is a sex offender he was 19 years old and she was 15 years old. It was back in 1997 but no one will listen to the truth he did nothing worry. But he did his time 6 years in prison. He is trying to make a better life for himself. I have been with him for 6 months and I have a little...

What are the charges for a second offender? [ 5 Answers ]

So basically, I have theft problem. I live in Calgary, Alberta I got caught stealing once, for which the charges were dropped. Then I got caught stealing again, and I know the charges won't be dropped. Frankly I need to learn my lesson, and maybe this is the only way of doing it. I just want to...

Sex offender [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio... My daughter is 18 and she met this guy who is 32 and it turns out he is a sexual offender... Is there an age limit or something I can do about it?? I heard that she has to be 21 is that only if he is on probation??

View more questions Search