Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Automated Respose: XP 2002 Any link on how to Block Emails like automated response?
    I want to do an Automated Response for my inbox, and importantly to Remove it or Delete it after a few days?
    Any help much appreciated.:(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2008, 11:15 AM
    What e-mail client and service are you using as it varies depending on this information.

Dec 7, 2008, 11:34 AM

Windows Xp outlook 2002
    Eircom is ip
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 7, 2008, 11:52 AM

Outlook can be setup with Rules to do what your want. But your PC would need to be on to poll your mailbox. You can check with your e-mail proivider to see if they offer this service.

Dec 7, 2008, 01:10 PM

Thanks, will do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automated Personal Bar in Hotel Room [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: The hotel I'm considering in NYC advertises an automated personal bar in some of the rooms? Does anyone know what this is?

Automated Clothesline Anyone know anything about this. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody seen that automated clothesline? What is it called and where could I get one?

Automated Manufacturing Systems [ 2 Answers ]

So I have a major dilemma... with an imbesile for a T.A. in my Materials and Process Laboratory class and there's a project we have to do. All I'm looking for is someone out there who knows something, works for, or has a good idea about a subject and presentation I could do for Automated...

Auto response for emails [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, guys, this is a quesiton someone has aksed me so I am passing this along to you and hope you can help. I thought it would be easier to paste the question here: I know outlook can do autoresponder but I am not sure if this is exactly how he would want to do it. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search