Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onlymyself Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Knowing I would hurt but still falling.
    I need help.
    I was going out with a guy and just yesterday I saw him on a date with another girl and he just acted normal. I texted him not mentioning that I saw him(because I have to admit it I am trying to believe it wasn't him but I saw him for sure) YEAH SO STUPID =[
    I feel down right now [you might be saying obvious] Yes I know.
    The thing is that there is another guy who is very good looking but he made it clear that all he wants is my body... and he has got a girlfriend who he is ready to dump.
    I think I am falling for him everyday and today more than ever because of the other guy, like I am saying everybody does this to me even if I love them so what is the point with loving?
    Any advice what to do so I won't fall for this guy? Please help me because it's like knowing that you are doing wrong but go for it just to have a revange. =[
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2008, 06:49 AM

I highly doubt that it's you. From what I've experienced most teenage guys are douchebags so I wouldn't take that part to heart too much. But maybe you need to sit down and think about what kind of guy you are attracted to? What guy you want to be with? A lot of girls I know end up wanting to be with these terrible guys and always get hurt but it's usually an underline problem of lack of self-esteem. Sometimes people are attracted to people who they know will treat them like crap because they feel like crap about themselves.

Unless you were in a relationship with this guy you were with I would take this situation with a grain of salt. You're above him. He's not even worth revenge. Just the next time you consider being with someone ask yourself 'is this person really worthy of my time'?
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2008, 02:45 PM

Listen, not all teenage guts are douch bags, take it from me, I happen to be ones of thems, but some are, and thise are typically the guys who go out with the hot girls, so I have a question for you before I can answere yours, and trust me, your going to want to hear what I have to say, why do all the pretty girls go out with s

Dec 7, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AManWithNoName View Post
    why do all the pretty girls go out with s

What do you mean?
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2008, 07:18 PM

Haha all right I'll take your word for it. But onlymyself I pretty sure he was going to ask the question why do all the pretty girls go out with the douchebags and there are a few reasons for that. One is the reason I stated above (which I think might be the main reason, since most girls who are "hot" feel the need to dress a certain way, look a certain way and need to attract a certain type of attention), it could be about popularity or it could be that the guy is a very good actor.

Dec 7, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlymyself View Post
    What do you mean?
    I guess I was censored, what I meant to ask why do all the pretty girls go out with douch bags?

Dec 8, 2008, 06:00 AM

I don't even know believe me. Probably because all good looking guys become a douch bags. Can you give me some adive!=s
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Dec 8, 2008, 06:12 AM
    The only thing that keeps a good guy away is a bad one! Stop revolving your life around men and they will see there is more to you, if not walk away with your dignity intact and be able to say I'm worth far more than you could ever offer me

Dec 8, 2008, 12:41 PM

Yah, here's my advice, break up with the guy your with, because, honey, he obviousley cheated on you, and don't go out with the guy who only wants you for your body, he'll take advantage of you, and that's not going to be fun, be single, its not bad, hell, I'm a lot happier single then I was when I was in a relationship, and never do things for revenge, trust me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Knowing better to do so [ 28 Answers ]

Deep down inside me I can't stand life. I hate every minute of the constant lack of my emotions. I feel as though mentally my head is being tossed around. I can't feel the world as a special place to live. I know I am depressed and sort of not because I'll do what I have to and listen to people but...

Not knowing what to do. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been pretty much depressed for the last 2 years. It started when my ex-girlfriend and I had broken up. We had since then been off and on for a while. Now we are pretty much just over with. I miss her a lot. I miss the times we shared together and the feelings. I miss having someone so...

Knowing the Law [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know is there a statue of limitation on simple drug possession (under 2.5 grams of canibas) in the state of Illinois?

Modes Of Knowing: [ 15 Answers ]

It is important to acknowledge the reality and importance of non-rational modes of knowing, such as intuition, integrative awareness and contemplation. It is also important to understand the developing of a greater sense of connectedness with the deeper SELF, the world of nature, or the social,...

View more questions Search