Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjmike Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Title Search
    How can I perfrom Title Search on my home?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Hello sj:

Hire a title insurance company. If you wanted to do it by yourself, I wouldn't have any idea how to go about it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title search [ 2 Answers ]

I suppose to go to settlement of Friday, and now the title people cannot find the title, the bank that held the title went bankrupt and now they cannot find the title of the house, we had lined up all the utility people, painters, cleaning people and locksmiths now I don't know what to do, the...

Search of Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for movie title of a comedy: The plot takes place, I believe,in an little Irish village where one of the villagers wins the lotto, then dies. The whole village becomes involved in a plot for one of the villagers to take on the dead person's identity in order to take claim to the winning...

In search of Lifetime movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie on lifetime which is about a guy who kills girls, and ties weights to them, and puts them in a lake, and dresses them up and calls it his garden. I can't think of the name of this movie and it is KILLING me... hopefully someone can help me think of the title... thankss:)

In search of the title of a movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The title of the movie that I am looking for is a movie from my childhood. I only remember certain things about the movie so I hope someone can help me out. The movie it's self is based around characters simalur to "the league of extrodinary gentalment". With the whole group of more...

View more questions Search