Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_princess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 12:41 PM
    Dark spots
    I get dark spots after my pimples are gone. How should I get rid of these spots?
    eatmars Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 08:47 PM
    AHA peel or stieva-a tretinoin cream although it will take a month before you see improvement but its better that way
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 5, 2006, 10:35 PM
    The use of bleaching creams that contain kojic acid and 2% hydroquinone may help fade the dark spots. Glycolic peels can also improve your skin's clarity and appearance.
    eatmars Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady
    The use of bleaching creams that contain kojic acid and 2% hydroquinone may help fade the dark spots. Glycolic peels can also improve your skin's clarity and appearance.
    You'll break out if you use kojic but glycolic peel is OK
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 6, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Kojic Acid is successful in treating dark pots and other pigment problems. It may help speed up the process of fading the spots with little or no irritation. If you have oily skin, apply it to just the dark spots and not your entire face. Yes, glycolic peels are good for problem skin. The glycolic peel helps to reduce fine lines, acne and melasma from over active pigment cell to improve the beautifying process.
    andea866 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 07:39 PM
    PLEASE TRY A SULFUR OINTMENT. I am using it on mine for less than a week at night only and have seen great improvement. It smells awful but who cares. If you can't find any sulfur ointment, use Sulfur 8 or you can order a stronger ointment 10% sulfur on the internet. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dark spots on my face .I do not know what can I do about it could you help me with some informations?

Dark spots on nose [ 2 Answers ]

I busted a pimple some time ago and it formed a dark spot on my nose is there any way that it can be removed.

View more questions Search