Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surgeon_420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Maytag DE303 issues
    I have a Maytag dryer, model# DE303, series# 05, serial# 130050 V0. The tumbler works fine, and it still blows ait, just not warm air. I was told it could just be a fuse, but I was thinking heating element. I can't even find a fuse box. Can anyone help?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 06:36 AM
    If it is electric then a element is a very good possibility. If it is gas a ignitor is probably in order. There are many parts that control the heat besides the parts I mentioned. It really should be checked out by a knowledgeable person before replacing parts is considered since just blindly replacing parts can get expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag dryer DE303 [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter (college kid) has a Maytage dryer DE303 that will start when button pushed, but won't stay running if you let go of the button. I thought it was the timer, but I replaced that, still does the same thing. Help.:(

Maytag won't dry [ 1 Answers ]

I have Maytag stackable LSE7806ACE and the water continues to fill and never stops filling during the cycle. Also the dryer runs but there is no heat. Help!

Maytag [ 1 Answers ]

My heating element went out in my maytag dryer and I changed it a few weeks ago. No the dryer is way to hot and after drying clothes sometimes I have to wait for it to cool down before it will start again. I think it switch of some kind. Do any of you have an idea for me

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search