Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironman69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out
    Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?
    sarahannclaire Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 09:52 AM

Go to shop and buy a light ash blonde toner - about £1.25 and then buy something like loreal silver shampoo (from salon) excellent toner shampoo to get hair a nice blonde and in good condition. Gets rid of orange and brassy tones. Leave it on for about 10 min and repeat should fix you up
    samworm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 02:51 PM
    I've written up my experience of something similar - http://guides.wikinut.com/Orange-hair-dye-disaster-Blonde-home-dyeing-goes-badly-wrong/1qqplyr2/
    samworm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 02:52 PM

Opps, should have been a link - Orange hair dye disaster - Blonde home dyeing goes badly wrong
    zelydia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Great advice my daughter has gone the same colour. Going to get her a brown hair dye to make it better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Already dyed hair (brown/orange) trying to turn it into a gold brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair last month opting for a nice brown that would show up a golden brown in the sun. However, it turned out a bit orange. The orange is not as strong as before. Probably because the color faded after washing my hair so many times. So my big dilemma is that I want to stay in the same...

I have orange hair! [ 2 Answers ]

I went to new hair dressor I had never been to and told him I wanted my hair completely blonde. He bleached it, witch ruined my scalp , but the color was awesome, then put toner in it witch turned my beautifully blonde hair brown, then tried to fix it -n- turned it a yellowy/ orange color! What...

Brown hair dyed & turned bright orange mess [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am african american and my natural hair color is dark brown. It is natural (no chemicals). I got my hair dyed with permanent color and it turned a very bright orange/red. I would rather not go back to the salon. I want to try to darken it (tone it down) by using a dark brown...

How can I keep from my dark dyed hair from turning orange when I bleach it [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally medium blonde hair color, and I have died my hair burgundy brown, the color took all over but is more purply red on the top of my head.. I want to go back to my nautural color or even bleach blonde.. but I have tried to strip my hair before and it just turned orange, then bleaching...

View more questions Search