Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jul 5, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Update
    I just got home from the dr appointment. I was schedualed to see a nurse practitioner, but they had me see my dr who was in the office anyway. He said everything is normal... lol... I'm so relieved. The reason he gave for the discharge was because of double the hormones. The contractions are normal because my body is thinking that I'm closer than I truly am. I'm measuring 35weeks today. I asked about being further along and he said not by the u/s measurements. I am dialated about one cm, nothing to worry about. I have six weeks to go as far as them trying to stop labor if I happen to go into it. That just happens to be just about Drew's birthday... lol... I'm much more relaxed now that I got to see my dr... isn't it funny how that works... I'm at the point where I go in for weekly appointments now... I'm really starting to get excited now. I'm sleeping a lot so I won't be posting too much unless it's at three in the morning when they are moving sooo much I can't sleep. I have an u/s next week so that should tell me a whole lot more as far as how they are positioned and if a vag birth is possible. Heart rates are good and I'm able to breath again cause they have dropped. I have to pee all the time again though, that really didn't go away. I'm timing contractions now to make sure they aren't getting regular and are just the b/h ones. He was glad to hear I came in last week and happy to see me today even without an appointment. My blood pressure is up to 136/70... it's still good. I was running at 110/60. No protein in my urine as of yet. My swelling is still pretty bad though, no matter how much water I drink. He told me to take it easy again. I told him my comp is my best friend at the moment and that it's practically my only link to the outside world and he laughed... I love my dr. He is so great. I would recommend him to anyone in this area!. Anyway, I hope this lets all of you relax cause I know you were worried. I'm going to go take a nap since one of my little guys decided to sleep on my kidney last night so I didn't sleep well at all... that hurt... six weeks and counting... *sigh* I kind of hope it goes by fast, but not too fast. I will keep you all posted in any way I can. Thank you all soooo much for being a life line to other adults... Otherwise I'd be talking a lot more to my cats... I will check back again very soon...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Glad to hear all is well, myth.

... and it's OK to talk to your cats. You only need to worry if you hear them talking back :D

Jul 5, 2006, 11:36 AM
    Well they kind of do if you count body language... lol... and meowing when I ask them questions... lol.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2006, 01:27 PM
    Hahah good to hear myth! So glad all is well, and you can have some piece of mind... for a while. HAHAHAH seems like as mommys we can't go for too long without worrying about something else. Ahaha. I love ultra sounds. Its so exciting seeing them.

Jul 5, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Just wait I'll be worrying over something new next week... lol. I don't think that's just a mom thing anymore though. I know lots of dads that worry more than moms do. Probably cause mom has some idea of what's going on and dad seems more of a bystander at the point I'm at.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2006, 04:24 PM
    It was good talking to you too. You really seem in better spirits than you did last week. Hopefully we can get together next Wednesday. I'll let you know.

BTW, don't clean too much and DON'T pick up the new air conditioner.

Jul 5, 2006, 04:26 PM
    They are installing it now... not my dept. at the moment. I'm just glad the landlord is replacing it... lol... We'll also be getting a new dishwasher soon... and window... I think I've complained enough... lol
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2006, 04:27 PM
    LOl, glad you did not have to do it. You scared me when you said Oh, S***t on the phone. I thought your water broke.

Jul 5, 2006, 04:28 PM
    I'm not... they are installing it right now... Here pretty soon we're getting a dish washer and new windows... I think I've complained enough... lol

Lol... not at all... I didn't think that had posted... weird... Sorry, about the scare... Well the new a/c is in... I have cool air again... yeah... Next comes the windows... then the dishwasher... lol
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 7, 2006, 09:19 AM
    I'm not on as often either, but my hopes and best wishes are with you all the time. Going to spend the weekend with Jaime, but will sign on to 'check' on you!

Love, Chery
    Jnet29 Posts: 88, Reputation: 13

Jul 10, 2006, 07:33 PM
    Hi Myth, I have not been on in a while I'm happy to hear you and the twins are doing great I was worried about you all now I can relax. Well I'll be 18 weeks tomarrow, I'm not very big and I don't eat a lot. I hope every thing is OK,well enough about me try and get some rest and we'll talk later jnet29 : )
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jul 10, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Hi Myth, I was off for about a week too. Glad to hear your doing good. Take care.

Jul 10, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Thanks guys. I have an appointment this wed. and an u/s along with it. I can't wait. I will let you all know how it's going with a new thread. The dr said that he'll let me deliver in six weeks... five now. I can't wait!! I'm so ready... lol... They aren't though and I know they need to cook a bit longer.

Jnet,
    I have only gained 20lbs or so (with twins) and my dr isn't worried... don't stress too much about it. I was starting to worry about it but doc said not to that it was pretty normal. When is your u/s?

Aqua,
    Glad to see you back. Hope things are going well with you too. I'm just really relieved that things are going OK. Thank you for your concern.
    Jnet29 Posts: 88, Reputation: 13

Jul 11, 2006, 04:55 PM
    HI myth, I went to see my doctor today and he said I lost 2 more pounds I need to gain 15 pounds in four weeks which I think will be hard for me, because I never gain a lot when I'm pregnant. My first ultrasound eill be on tomorrow at 1:00p.m. I'm so excited about that. I'll keep you posted Jnet29 : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok update [ 1 Answers ]

Well since I last posted I went to the docs had a pap and she was pushing on stomach I have to go in on Monday to have a internal ultra sound But now I'm spotting brown since last night but its more brown since last night

Help Again and update [ 2 Answers ]

So for people who saw my last post I would like to have an update so my question is a little clearer. When I asked the coach he told me that he didn't get to watch me enough so he didn't really evaluate. So he put me against two of the best players in our school who are both about 6 foot....

XP update [ 12 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I download the service pack 2 (update) for windows xp and I restart the computer it says error? And a blu page popup telling that windows has encounter a problem and it can not be started What do I have to do I try the same thing 4 times and the problem persist...

View more questions Search