Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrustomji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Clothes stuck in the washing machine
    My clothes are stuck under the agitator of the GE Washing machine and cannot remove the clothes. . Help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 04:07 PM

If push comes to shove you can just gently remove the clothes little by little. It may take awhile to do this, but don't just yank them out from under the agitator. I have this happen all the time with my GE but I remove the clothes very gently and it works. Very frustrating. My agitator does not go back and forth but turns around and around. I hate it. I wish it turned back and forth like the older models do. All my clothes come out all mangled together with the turn around and around agitator. Whoever invented that was an idiot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine makes grinding noise when washing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Performa washing machine - about 5 years old. It makes a grinding noise when washing. Spin cycle is still quiet. Any suggestions about what to check?

Squeeky Kenmore clothes washing machine [ 2 Answers ]

We just replaced the coupler (a common problem I understand) between the motor and the gear box in a 6 year old Kenmore. It is back to working properly, but part way through the first load, it started to squeak. That wasn't happening before I replaced the coupler. I am wondering if there was...

Kenmore Washing Machine is draining while filling - stuck in cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 Series washing machine is 4 yrs old. It fills like it should but when it gets to a certain level for a large load, it starts to drain while its still filling. The water keeps filling and draining leaving it stranded in that cycle. If I change the load size to medium, it works fine....

What makes a washing machine stop drainingthe dirty waterMy washing mach [ 2 Answers ]

My washing machine stopped draining. I have no warranty on it and I'd like to know if it's something I can take care of myself without the cost of a technician coming to my house

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

View more questions Search