Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zonag83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 04:41 PM
    What is cause of noisey PLUMBING in Gould V60 water system?
    This water tank is age 16, and just began making loud pressure and gurgling type noises every time water is used to any outlet. I am concerned some kind of failure might occur this winter, if I am away from home for long periods. In case it is pertinent, we do have a significant sediment/salts issue from this well. But we have never had any trouble from this system otherwise. Thanks to any information.
    pocojo Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 07:31 AM
    There are snubbers and expansion tanks to solve this problem. You said you have a well, that is usually a 220 circuit. I f you leave home and no one remains in the house, simply open the circuit breaker for the well pump and you won't have to worry about any water problems in your home. I do it everyday.

Joel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing air lock in hot water system [ 15 Answers ]

Yellow! I have a comparatively modern house (built 1975) in Eastern Cape, South Africa. T has a non-pressure geyser (boiler) fed by a ballcock system which always develops air lock after 3 minutes running the bath. The outlet pipe is slightly upwardly orientated -which looks wrong. Could this be...

Air lock in plumbing system. [ 9 Answers ]

Sometimes when I turn off the tap's, the supply pipe start's to rattle. I am not on a pump system, and have a storage tank in the attic. I live in Ireland. House is 30 years old. Please help.

Is there any issue running a 3/4 hp Gould well pump over 60 psi? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Gould 3/4 hp submersible well pump and I've been making adjustments to the Square D Pumptrol switch so that it works efficiently with an irrigation system. I have to keep the low end pressure set to 40 psi so that the irrigation "bell" doesn't release and drain the well at about 30 psi. ...

Basement Plumbing/Septic System [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have put in several bathrooms and am quite handy with plumbing, however, I have never installed a bathroom in the basement with a septic system. I am aware that I need to install a pump , I would like to know the best product line for this task and the best approach? Thank you ...

John Gould Superb Parrot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Gould Superb Parrot print that has John Gould written on the front with the initials SZL in a circle underneath the name. The print is in a gold and white frame, and on the back paper there is a stamp that says Borin Art Products, Chicago 8, Ill. There is also a number written in...

View more questions Search