Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homeworkgirl Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Afraid to tell him what I want
    For the Christmas break, I want to travel with my boyfriend. But I didn't tell him this. I don't know whether it is proper and whether he would agree with my idea. Should I ask him?
    emos-rule_lol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:55 PM

I don't know much but I would let him ask u to travle with him and if he doesen't DEAL WITH IT my life is a drag any way
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 03:57 PM

Well I doubt he will read your mind to determine this. Where is it you want to travel? Is there reason to believe that he would like to travel as well? Where is it you want to go?
    homeworkgirl Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 04:04 PM

What I am concerned is that, we have just dated for a month. Do you understand me? I like him very much, so I want us to travel alone. But I don't know what he would think about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 04:22 PM

Don't be scared to ask. You will never know how he feels about it, unless you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's afraid of everything [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 6 months now. He's 30 and I'm 19. At first we got together because my ex kicked me out and He let me stay at his place for about a month. I got an apartment and he now lives with me. We got really close and became a couple. We had sex a few times a week and for...

Afraid to do anything [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a problem that every time I want to do some work, I get scared that if I do it I might not be successful because the time is not right or I feel that if I get get started on sone work, something bad might happen. Because of this I am unable to to anything and I feel I am...

I'm so afraid.is this possible [ 15 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant if our organs doesn't meet at all? We only have oral sex? Because I'm 1 week delay.. and there's still no sign that my period will come. Please answer.. thank you

Too Afraid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm afraid of a lot of things that envolve people or being seen. I mean like deadly afraid and too afraid to even tell anyone. Im afraid of so much stuff . Itd rediculus. I don't know how other people aren't this way. I'm afraid to even tuen my work in at school. Or talk, look nice, everything....

Why am I so afraid? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I visited a site where a large historic ship was docked. I have been on ships several times, for cruises, and never had any issues,however just looking at this one ship frightened me to the point I could not look at it. Today, I was walking my dog, and a large CAT...

View more questions Search