Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M Iuzzolino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Looking for long lost 1st love.
    Looking for long lost 1st love. Her name is Joan . Age about 58. Went to PS76 in The Bronx Her last name at the time was Naddio
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 01:59 PM

Are you sure that her name is correct because I tried zabasearch, googling her name, privateeye and all of them came up with no matches. I going check Facebook and myspace to see what happens.
    M Iuzzolino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 10:32 AM
    You're right! The last name was Nadio. Only one D.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by M Iuzzolino View Post
    Looking for long lost 1st love. Her name is Joan . Age about 58. Went to PS76 in The Bronx Her last name at the time was Naddio

How long ago? What year or years were you last in touch?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 7, 2008, 08:08 AM

To assist you better, can you possibly recall another family members name or even a shared close high school friend between you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Long lost love getting to me again [ 17 Answers ]

Over twenty years ago, I fell deeply in love with a woman who was separated from her husband. We saw each other for about six passionate, blissful months, but she eventually went back to her husband without really giving me a definitive heave ho. She just stopped talking to me and ignored my...

Long lost love? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently 21 yrs old. I am about to make 9 yrs with my fiancé (since I was 13). We have had our on and offs, back in the day. He is currently 26. I find myself begging for sex and not receiving very often. He was a very romantic and in tuned with our relationship... up until 3yrs ago. Every...

Long Lost Love [ 8 Answers ]

I am wanting to find out if I can get back with my ex. We broke up some time ago. To be exact 6 years ago. We dated for 7 years before I had our daughter. My family did not like him because he did not have money they thought he was trash. I knew different. But when my daughter was born she had to...

Long lost love [ 6 Answers ]

About 10 years ago I was with this guy. We had a serious relationship and I cheated. I ended up getting pregnant and lying to him telling him that the baby could not possibly be his, then I left never to look back. Just recently this person contacted me. 10 years later and we are both married....

View more questions Search