Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solozo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:42 AM
    The university of springfied and springfield college are the same
    In effort to verify whether The University of Springfied-www.springfied-edu.com and Springfield College are same or not, I forwarded a copy of the accreditation information sent to me by the University of Springfied Representative, which I have also posted on “ask me help” and “wikipedia.org” for answers from experts to the president of Springfield college, through the following persons Bernice, Nancy and Susan – who happen to be the provost of the college and to Karen- Program associate, Degree authorization, Washington state of higher education coordinating board (HECB), also to Kelley- Commissioner, academic policy, Massachusetts board of higher education, for on their comment, verification, counter opinion and advise on the university claim of affiliation to Springfield college, but no response.

INCONCLUSION:
    Since, all direct authorities, educational regulatory bodies and experts concerned has no contradiction with regard to the university of springfied accreditation/springfield college affiliation information posted, therefore, I which to conclude that the university of springfied and Springfield college are the same.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 04:39 AM

So since you got no response from Springfield College, you assume that they are the same? Despite in your other thread I indicated all the reasons I believe that they are not?

Well, that is your choice. It's also your money to give away to a scam artist. Good luck with your "education"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accreditation of The university of springfied [ 7 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, Please, advive me on the acceptability of the degree awarded by The university of springfied, would the degree be accepted globally by others colleges for career advancement purposes. Would appreciate urgent feedback from expert. Website- The University of Springfied | Home ...

College/University for M.Sc Bioinformatics in Bangalore [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Thirumaran, completed my B.Sc Biotechnology in Pondicherry University. Now I prefer to do my M.Sc in Bioinformatics in Bangalore. So can you please guide me with some colleges and universities in Bangalore which provide M.Sc. Bioinformatics. Thank you

University/college= grades [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum grade average you need to earn in order to get accepted to college for nursing?:confused:

Online accredited college or university [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university with minimum pay?? I've completed 12th Grade from Calicut University, Kerala, India and am interested in Business Management. [email protected]

View more questions Search