Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessNChad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Is it possible to be pregnant after 3 negative tests?
    Hey all... :D
    I'm new here and I need some advice.

In August I found out I was pregnant and my fiancé and I were so happy but at 9 weeks I had a miscarriage. It was devastating. :( I have only been pregnant that one time and really hadn't noticed until I had horrible mood swings.

Now we are trying again. I figured out what days I was ovulating last month (14th-18th) and we tried every day. My last period was on the 2nd of last month so I should have started on the first of this month. I have not started so now I'm 4 days late. I took an early pregnancy test about 4 days early and it was negative. Then I took one at 2 days late and today and they were both negative. Is there anyway that they are wrong? Sometimes my breasts hurt so bad and ache. And my back has been hurting, my stomach has been upset once and a while, and I've been feeling like crying A lot. Plus I've been cramping like I'm going to start but nothing. I just occasionally have discharge. (sorry maybe that was too much info) I want to have a baby so much but I'm hating this whole waiting thing and being disappointed. Any advice? :confused:
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Dec 4, 2008, 07:54 PM

Go get a doctors test if you really want to know there is no way better to tell than that
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2009, 12:19 PM

I'm similar, except I've never been pregnant before, my doctor thinks I am, but 3 home tests have come bk negative. Ask for a blood test,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative pregnancy tests, but I still think I may be pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period on July 1 st 2008 and around the 19Th had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. I then got what I thought was another period on the 26th of July, but it was real light and a pale pink color. I didn't really think much of it until I started waking up in the morning and rushing...

Two negative pregnancy tests. Is it still possible I am pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: my period is due any day now and my doctor said a pee test would be accurate so I took my second pregnancy test and it was once again negative. But I just feel pregnant. And I keep getting headaches, dizzy spells, spotting, hot flashes. And I recently found out I have a yeast infection...

5 negative tests then a positave am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I need a bit of help I had my last period on 14 August so I am about 20 days late I have all the symthoms of being pregnant like needing the loo more feeling very hungrey and very tired I took 5 hpt and they can up negative and I also went to the doctors and there test came up negative ( the...

Can I be pregnant and have negative urine tests? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, This is my first time using this site. I am in need of answers, so please anyone that would be able to give me an answer is welcome. I am 30 years old, and I already have a 7 year old boy. I have a boyfriend that I have been seeing for a while. We had unprotected sex once. I...

Could I be pregnant after two negative home tests? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 18 years old, I am married, and on January I had a miscarriage.well after the miscarriage I got my period in march.since then I have had regular periods as always except for this month.this month I was supposed to get it on the 8th and its already the 14th and still no sign(I have always...

View more questions Search