Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progressincolor Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2008, 06:09 PM
    No sexual pleasure?
    I'm not hear to be judged, so please refrain.
    I'm fourteen and my boyfriends fifteen, we've been intimate for a while now. However we just recently began having intercourse. (seriously don't judge me based on my age) I'm completely comfortable around him and we both care for each other a lot. But I'm just not getting pleasure or anything.
    It still hurts a bit in fact.

We've always incorporated lots of foreplay, different positions, anything I want really but I barley feel a thing.. It just frusterating!
    I don't want to hurt his feelings but I think he's starting to take it personally.

Hes gone down on me and it feels okay, would feel better if I could feel it more "strongly"?
    He's knows what I like, he knows how I like it.
    He'll do anything I want but nothings helping.

Help..
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:09 PM

Number one,I can't morally propose any information.I think you are too young to start engaging in any sexual acts other than on yourself.

Teenage pregnancies have been such a problem for so many years,I seriously doubt you will get any help in here.

While I do appreciate your honesty,I can't see advising you in something I believe is wrong and irresponsible.

KBC
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 07:15 PM

It is age, at 14 you are not phsycially or emotionally ready to be having sex.
    And to be honest no one here will tell a child how to have good sex.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:15 PM

I don't see how you think you should be getting preasure when you are not even old enough about you own body to know what might produce pleasure.
    You said not to judge you but you put yourself out here in the open and out in public so now people have a right to jucge you if they so desire.

I am sure that there will be some that give you answers more fitting to your question, but not me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 07:19 PM

You're 14 years old, your body isn't ready for sex, that's why you aren't getting anything out of it.

Wait 6 or 7 years, you'll enjoy it more then. Better yet, wait until your engaged or married, it's even better then.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:39 PM

Ha seriously, these were the answers I was NOT looking for.
    But its expected.

Look, I'm not an idoit. I'm have safe sex.

Letmetellu - Trust me, I'm veeerrrry aware of my own body and what produces pleasure. Please don't talk to me as if I'm a child.

Fr_Chuck - No one treats me as a child, and I'm not. So please don't talk to me as if I am one.

KBC - Who are you to decide how young is too young? I'm not being irrisponsible as I practice safe sex.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:41 PM
    This is extremely frusterating. How old to you have to be to be taken seirously? I posted my age to be honest about my situation and to try and find seriouse answers.

Please don't answer if your only going to reply with some "moral advice". I've had enough of that in my life, I don't need it from people I don't know.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It is age, at 14 you are not phsycially or emotionally ready to be having sex.
    And to be honest no one here will tell a child how to have good sex.
    Trust me, I'm both phsycially AND emotionally ready. Please don't tell me otherwise.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Dec 4, 2008, 07:44 PM

If you didn't want us to judge you, why would you tell us your ages?

Secondly your too young, in 2 years when your hopefully more mature I'm sure you will agree. Or in nine months when your pregnant, whatever comes first

Dec 4, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Number one,I can't morally propose any information.I think you are too young to start engaging in any sexual acts other than on yourself.

Teenage pregnancies have been such a problem for so many years,I seriously doubt you will get any help in here.

While I do appreciate your honesty,I can't see advising you in something I believe is wrong and irresponsible.

KBC
    Please don't tell me I don't know the meaning of love. Besides you don't need love to have sex. Although in this case I do believe it's there. Yeah maybe I am young but how old were romeo an juliet? Ha, yes that might sound stupid.
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progressincolor View Post
    ha seriously, theese were the answers I was NOT looking for.
    But its expected.

Look, I'm not an idoit. I'm have safe sex.
    Letmetellu - Trust me, I'm veeerrrry aware of my own body and what produces pleasure. Please don't talk to me as if I'm a child.

Fr_Chuck - Noone treats me as a child, and I'm not. So please don't talk to me as if I am one.

KBC - Who are you to decide how young is too young? I'm not being irrisponsible as I practice safe sex.

There's no such thing as safe sex, only safer sex. There is no birth control on the market that is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy and STD's. In fact, you could still get pregnant or get an STD even when using three different birth control methods at once.

So don't claim to be having safe sex, because it doesn't exist.

As for not being a child. Honey, you're 14, you couldn't be more of a child. One day, 10 years from now, you'll look back on this and wonder what they heck you were thinking.

We all thought we were brilliant when we were 14, it takes growing up, learning, living, to realize how naïve you where then.

As for tips on sex. Well, you aren't even legally allowed to have sex at your age, so I won't help break the law by giving you tips. Sorry, if you want to continue with this you'll have to figure it out on your own.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE View Post
    If you didnt want us to judge you, why would you tell us your ages?

Secondly your too young, in 2 years when your hopefully more mature im sure you will agree. Or in nine months when your pregnant, whatever comes first
    If a twenty year old was having protected sex would you assume they'd be getting pregnant? Probably not. I told my age to be honest.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 4, 2008, 07:47 PM

You are 14. Your body hasn't even matured yet! There is a reason that you are suppose to wait until you're older to have sex. I know you will probably be angry with me, but that's fine. There is one chance in a million that the "relationship" you have with this boy will last even into your late teens. I know you will say that I'm wrong, and that you love each other and will be together forever, but there are so many corners you can't even see around right now.

You WILL grow up, and your thought process will change, your personalities will change, your likes and dislikes will change. Neither of you are going to have the same interests, same opinions, etc. once you grow up some. It just happens! It really does!

Right now you should be going to the mall with your friends, going to school dances with your gf's. doing your homework, playing sports, and all of the other things teens should do besides being sexually involved with a young boy. Do you know that if by some stroke of luck, the two of you are still together when you turn 17, he will be 18, and you will most likely be committing a crime? Sounds harsh, but I not saying it to be mean. I'm only saying it because it's the truth.

I know it's all fine right now, and you don't yet have the ability, because your brain hasn't yet fully developed, to see further on down the road, but I would stop worrying so much about sex, and start focusing on other things. There are too many pregnant teens, and there is just no way a 14 and 15 yr. old children, can raise a child. Think about it okay?
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:49 PM

Sorry to disappoint you.This is a moral site.We believe in moral activities.Morally speaking of course.

Responsible young persons DON'T HAVE SEX.Period.

There is NO SAFE SEX,by that I mean condoms break,yes really!

Birth control isn't 100% effective.

Can you even imagine what it would be like to have a child at 15 years old?Heck,your not even legal to drive,much less have a job that pays enough to support a kid.

Look up the amount of money it takes to raise a child from birth till 18,and then see what collage costs.

This could go on and on.

You did post this question and we are giving you really good advise,abstinence IS safe sex.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    There's no such thing as safe sex, only safer sex. There is no birth control on the market that is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy and STD's. In fact, you could still get pregnant or get an STD even when using three different birth control methods at once.

So don't claim to be having safe sex, because it doesn't exist.

As for not being a child. Honey, you're 14, you couldn't be more of a child. One day, 10 years from now, you'll look back on this and wonder what they heck you were thinking.

We all thought we were brilliant when we were 14, it takes growing up, learning, living, to realize how naive you where then.

As for tips on sex. Well, you aren't even legally allowed to have sex at your age, so I won't help break the law by giving you tips. Sorry, if you want to continue with this you'll have to figure it out on your own.
    I respect that, I know the "risks". Ahh but trust me, I've been through more and lived through more that most of the people you'd consider "old enough for sex". I'm extremely mature for my age and I'm not just saying that. He doesn't have any STDS, positive.
    Don't call me "honey".
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 07:50 PM
    If a twenty year old was having protected sex would you assume they'd be getting pregnant? Probably not. I told my age to be honest.

Yes, there's a chance that a twenty year old will get pregnant even when using safer sex.

There is no safe sex, it's non existent, a myth. Any sex, protected or not can result in pregnancy or an STD!

Don't schools teach sex ed anymore?
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Please don't tell me I don't know the meaning of love. Besides you don't need love to have sex. Although in this case I do believe its there. Yeah maybe I am young but how old were romeo an juliet? ha, yes that might sound stupid.
    Well,that says a lot.

If you look at what I wrote,I never said anything about love.

I loved my teddy bear when I was 6.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you.This is a moral site.We believe in moral activities.Morally speaking of course.

Responsible young persons DON'T HAVE SEX.Period.

There is NO SAFE SEX,by that I mean condoms break,yes really!

Birth control isn't 100% effective.

Can you even imagine what it would be like to have a child at 15 years old?Heck,your not even legal to drive,much less have a job that pays enough to support a kid.

Look up the amount of money it takes to raise a child from birth till 18,and then see what collage costs.

This could go on and on.

You did post this question and we are giving you really good advise,abstinence IS safe sex.
    Ah but obviously I'm not practicing abstinence. Yes, I'm aware of the small risks, I've thought everything through.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    You are 14. Your body hasn't even matured yet! There is a reason that you are suppose to wait until you're older to have sex. I know you will probably be angry with me, but that's fine. There is one chance in a million that the "relationship" you have with this boy will last even into your late teens. I know you will say that I'm wrong, and that you love each other and will be together forever, but there are so many corners you can't even see around right now.

You WILL grow up, and you're thought process will change, your personalities will change, your likes and dislikes will change. Neither of you are going to have the same interests, same opinions, etc., once you grow up some. It just happens! It really does!

Right now you should be going to the mall with your friends, going to school dances with your gf's., doing your homework, playing sports, and all of the other things teens should do besides being sexually involved with a young boy. Do you know that if by some stroke of luck, the two of you are still together when you turn 17, he will be 18, and you will most likely be commiting a crime? Sounds harsh, but I not saying it to be mean. I'm only saying it because it's the truth.

I know it's all fine right now, and you don't yet have the ability, because your brain hasn't yet fully developed, to see further on down the road, but I would stop worrying so much about sex, and start focusing on other things. There are too many pregnant teens, and there is just no way a 14 and 15 yr. old children, can raise a child. Think about it okay?!
    Of course were not going to be together forever, I've realized this. But I'm with him now, and in this moment this is my choice. I do go to the mall, I do go to school dances. I do hangout with friends, but I'm also with him. And my feelings for him are real. I know he's not using me because I'm actually the one who pushed for this.

Dec 4, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Yes, there's a chance that a twenty year old will get pregnant even when using safer sex.

There is no safe sex, it's non existent, a myth. Any sex, protected or not can result in pregnancy or an STD!

Don't schools teach sex ed anymore?
    Aha barely. "this is a penish, and this is a vagina". I know all I need to know. As I said before I'm aware there are risks. Just like walking out your front door, getting in a car, meeting new people, going new places.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting no pleasure from sex. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my BF is 19, we have been going out for 3 months now and I lost my virginity to him recently we have had sex twice now and I was surprised to notice losing my virginity was not painful for me I was happy about this till the second time I had sex I noticed I got no pleasure from sex I...

Why I never had pleasure during sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Well lets start here I'm 18, and lost my virginity at 15 by my boyfriend at the time and when I first had sex it didn't really hurt and I wanted to try it again because I thought I might start to enjoy because I heard so many people saying they like it. We had sex about 7, 8 times after that and I...

Not Succeeding In Sexual Pleasure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and we have had sex a few times but the problem is that I just can't have an orgasm. He has tried to penetrate deeply but I just don't have an orgasm. I do feel good for a few seconds but I just don't have an orgasm. I don't want to use any form of...

View more questions Search