Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progressincolor View Post
    Your answering from a personal expirence, understandably. Of course I don't know it all! I've got a lot of life in front of me, but this is my life right now. Of course I'm not a little angel I've never been.
    Its already sunk in, I've known all this stuff for a while. How is this ruining my life? Please tell me you don't honestly think that.

How can I not tell you I think that? I know that this could ruin your life. The odds aren't in your favor that there won't be consequences for having sex at your age.

Yes, you have a long life ahead of you, but will it be a good life? What happens if you get pregnant, or get an STD? Do you really think that it won't happen to you? Look around this site, read about all the teens coming here telling us they're pregnant, scared out of their minds, not knowing what to do, not knowing why, because they used protection.

As for knowing all this stuff, you don't know the half of it, but you won't realize that until you're older. I was you, only worse, so at least try to listen to what I'm saying even if you don't want to believe it.

I'm not here to lecture you, I'm here because I care what happens, believe it or not. Just the thought of what you are doing is burning a hole in my stomach, because I know the ending. I could tell you stories that would keep you up at night, don't let that become your life. Learn from my mistakes, you don't have to make them too.
    progressincolor Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Quote Originally Posted by starfirefly View Post
    what did you honestly hope to get out of this?
    Kind of just hoped someone would come along and take me seriously, although I also posted knowing I'd get answers such as these.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

ahahah just to throw it out there..
    Did I mention I'm bisexual?

I think that this right here just showed your maturity level,. so I hope you all the best and good luck, cause you will need it
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

I'm only fourteen I know. I know I'm young. I know I know I know.
    Lets just pretend I'm not getting pregnant.

Ah and about drugs taking over? I know enough of that already too.
    If you know so much,why have you come here to ask such questions?

You knew this wasn't going to be easy,you knew because you started this with the 'don't judge me' line.

You know a lot,but we know what not to do,and that is to encurage you in this venture.

I wish you could see the honest efforts of all in here trying to help you,but you seem to know too much to listen.

Take care of yourself,we'll still be here when something happens that you didn't know about,and then,we won't judge you,we will open our arms and try to help you then,too.

KBC

Dec 4, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    How can I not tell you I think that? I know that this could ruin your life. The odds aren't in your favor that there won't be consequences for having sex at your age.

Yes, you have a long life ahead of you, but will it be a good life? What happens if you get pregnant, or get an STD? Do you really think that it won't happen to you? Look around this site, read about all the teens coming here telling us they're pregnant, scared out of their minds, not knowing what to do, not knowing why, because they used protection.

As for knowing all this stuff, you don't know the half of it, but you won't realize that until you're older. I was you, only worse, so at least try to listen to what I'm saying even if you don't want to believe it.

I'm not here to lecture you, I'm here because I care what happens, believe it or not. Just the thought of what you are doing is burning a hole in my stomach, because I know the ending. I could tell you stories that would keep you up at night, don't let that become your life. Learn from my mistakes, you don't have to make them too.
    Thank you for caring, seriously it actually means a lot even through the internet. I know I don't know everything! I'm aware. I know things end up badly all the time, I'm just choosing not to live afraid. Being with him like this makes me happy in a strange sense if that's not to hard to believe.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:18 PM

Ah thanks for trying to be in my best interest.
    But I'm stubborn and I think I'll have to do some research on my own.

The best to all of you.
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Thankyou for caring, seriously it actually means a lot even through the internet. I know I don't know everything! I'm aware. I know things end up badly all the time, I'm just choosing not to live afraid. Being with him like this makes me happy in a strange sence if thats not to hard to believe.
    I do understand, I really do, that's also why I'm giving the advice that I'm giving.

I wish I could make you see, but I guess I can't. If you ever want to talk I'm here. I won't give you advice on how to enjoy sex, that would be illegal and immoral, but I am here if you just want to talk.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE View Post
    i know its not, i think its like 1/4 teen girls will get pregnant or something. But does that mean you have to do it? Is that what your trying to say? Like its the new cool thing to do?!? Or are you desperate for attention from your boyfriend? Im sorry but that is what comes to mind. Are you not strong enough to wait or just kiss?
    Its not the new cool, its not for attention. I get enough attention on a daily basis, I keep to myself nowadays. If I wanted to "just kiss" I would. But I don't want that..

Dec 4, 2008, 08:23 PM
    I do understand, I really do, that's also why I'm giving the advice that I'm giving.

I wish I could make you see, but I guess I can't. If you ever want to talk I'm here. I won't give you advice on how to enjoy sex, that would be illegal and immoral, but I am here if you just want to talk.
    Thanks, seirously.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:26 PM

I think the only reason you are asking about this is to get a rise out of people it shows in you messages that you don't want to be taken seriously, you just want to try and get people all upset, I believe you find annoying people funny and you will not be taken seriously as a 14 year old non virgin
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 08:27 PM
    thanks, seirously.
    You're welcome. Just be careful, okay, at least do that, maybe then I can sleep tonight. ;)

Dec 4, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starfirefly View Post
    i think the only reason you are asking about this is to get a rise out of people it shows in you messages that you dont want to be taken seriously, you just want to try and get people all upset, i believe you find annoying people funny and you will not be taken seriously as a 14 year old non virgin
    I don't find annoying people funny I'm not trying to get a rise. I'm standing up for myself because I'm well basically just stubborn.
    Look, If I was looking for attention I wouldn't come online! I've got plenty on the outside world from normal human interactions. People interested in my life, and likewise.
    Attention from people I don't know doesn't really do anything for me..
    If you get my drift.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:29 PM
    You're welcome. Just be careful, okay, at least do that, maybe then I can sleep tonight. ;)
    Aha as careful as ever, Thank you.
    Sleep well! :)

Dec 4, 2008, 08:29 PM

So why are you not asking them these questions?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 4, 2008, 08:31 PM
    ahahah just to throw it out there..
    Did I mention I'm bisexual?
    Let me tell you a story okay? My niece is 19 now. But when she was your exact age, she had a boyfriend who she loved loved loved! Her friend had a boyfriend that she loved loved loved too! My niece (I'll call her Dana) never went anywhere without Kevin. She went out with her girlfriends, but Kevin was always around. Kevin was a great guy. I liked Kevin. They started having sex when they ironically were the same age as you and your boyfriend. Dana was up and down, did drugs occasionally, almost od'd a few times, got suicidal, starting drinking, and you name it. But if Kevin was around, she felt better, because of course she loved him and he loved her! Well then Dana decided that she was gay. Then she changed that and said she was bi. So they started to experiment with that.

Well, Kevin left Dana for her supposedly bi lover, Dana was crushed, and Kevin... the one that loved her so much, got the bi lover pregnant, and then left that 15 yr old with a baby. Dana still swore she was old enough and knew enough, was sexually and emotionally mature enough to handle everything. That is until I got a call from the hospital when her parents were out of town, asking me to rush to the hospital. She had taken a bunch of drugs, and they barely saved her. Do you think Kevin or her bi lovers were there?

Today, Dana has gone through a bunch of counselling to try and get over her sexual encounters with girls and boys. She looks back now and says she wants to smack herself in the head, and ask herself... what the hell was I thinking? She also told us, that there is probably nothing we could have said to her because she thought she was mature enough. Then she also told us... I wish you would have grabbed me kicking and screaming, and not let her do the things that she did.

Trust me, if there was ever a strong willed kid, it was Dana. So that is all we are all trying to get across to you. I know you THINK you are totally ready for all of this, but honestly sweetheart, you just really aren't. I know "the deed" is done, but that doesn't mean it can't be stopped, at least for the time being. Have respect for your body.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Let me tell ya a story okay?! My niece is 19 now. But when she was your exact age, she had a bf who she loved loved loved! Her friend had a bf that she loved loved loved too! My niece (I'll call her Dana) never went anywhere without Kevin. She went out with her girlfriends, but Kevin was always around. Kevin was a great guy. I liked Kevin. They started having sex when they ironically were the same age as you and your bf. Dana was up and down, did drugs occasionally, almost od'd a few times, got suicidal, starting drinking, and you name it. But if Kevin was around, she felt better, because of course she loved him and he loved her! Well then Dana decided that she was gay. Then she changed that and said she was bi. So they started to experiment with that.

Well, Kevin left Dana for her supposedly bi lover, Dana was crushed, and Kevin...the one that loved her so much, got the bi lover pregnant, and then left that 15 yr old with a baby. Jordyn still swore she was old enough and knew enough, was sexually and emotionally mature enough to handle everything. That is until I got a call from the hospital when her parents were out of town, asking me to rush to the hospital. She had taken a bunch of drugs, and they barely saved her. Do you think Kevin or her bi lovers were there?

Today, Dana has gone through a bunch of counselling to try and get over her sexual encounters with girls and boys. She looks back now and says she wants to smack herself in the head, and ask herself...what the hell was I thinkin? She also told us, that there is probably nothing we could have said to her because she thought she was mature enough. Then she also told us...I wish you would have grabbed me kicking and screaming, and not let her do the things that she did.

Trust me, if there was ever a strong willed kid, it was Dana. So that is all we are all trying to get across to you. I know you THINK you are totally ready for all of this, but honestly sweetheart, you just really aren't. I know "the deed" is done, but that doesn't mean it can't be stopped, at least for the time being. Have respect for your body.
    Is anyone listening to me? I know I'm young, I know I'm "reckless".
    Thank you for sharing, that's terrible really it is.
    I can be happy on my own though, without my boyfriend. I've got friends I've got a support system.
    I've been to therapy, I've been confused by my emotions when it comes down to orientation and really I believe that for ME, I can have feelings for people for what's inside. I do have respect for myself, I'm not a "slut".
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 4, 2008, 08:54 PM

No one said you were a slut honey! Just trying to relate to you and help.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Well,that says a lot.

If you look at what I wrote,I never said anything about love.

I loved my teddy bear when I was 6.
    LMAO... I hope you used protection KBC :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 4, 2008, 10:18 PM

I want to wish you the best ProgressInColor! I really do. I can tell that for your age, you at least are mature enough to read what we had to say, and take it in stride, without getting all crazy like some of the other teens we have come across on the site. Hey, I was told to "shove it up my *bleep* today, because a young girl didn't like what I had to say to her. At least you stuck around to listen, and that's a good thing. Please try and consider what we are trying to say. We don't know everything, but some of us know a lot more than we should, if you know what I mean. So we do know where you're coming from. We are just trying to save you from all of the hurt. :)
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 10:27 PM

We don't know everything,
    We don't? I thought we did. Darnit, now I have to redo my business cards. :( ;)

Starby's right, at least you stuck around and listened, that's more than most people do.

We can only give you advice, we can't force you to take it, but darnit we sure do try.

We're here because we care, and also because we've lived through a lot of the stuff that teens are coming here to ask about.

I know you probably think we're just old ladies who don't know anything, or that times are different now, but they really aren't and we really aren't. Well, Starby's old, but I'm still a spring chicken. ;) (I'm going to die now, you realize that!)

Just know that we care. Know that we're here to listen, and please, at least think about what we said, sleep on it, hear it for what it is, concern for you. Can you do that for us? Please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting no pleasure from sex. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my BF is 19, we have been going out for 3 months now and I lost my virginity to him recently we have had sex twice now and I was surprised to notice losing my virginity was not painful for me I was happy about this till the second time I had sex I noticed I got no pleasure from sex I...

Why I never had pleasure during sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Well lets start here I'm 18, and lost my virginity at 15 by my boyfriend at the time and when I first had sex it didn't really hurt and I wanted to try it again because I thought I might start to enjoy because I heard so many people saying they like it. We had sex about 7, 8 times after that and I...

Not Succeeding In Sexual Pleasure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and we have had sex a few times but the problem is that I just can't have an orgasm. He has tried to penetrate deeply but I just don't have an orgasm. I do feel good for a few seconds but I just don't have an orgasm. I don't want to use any form of...

View more questions Search