Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progressincolor Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Well,that says a lot.

If you look at what I wrote,I never said anything about love.

I loved my teddy bear when I was 6.
    It says a lot how? I misqouted, my bad.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Dec 4, 2008, 07:58 PM

One thing you may not have planned for is your boyfriend dumping you when you get pregnant. So basically he gets to go on with his life while you drop out of school to have this baby and if you don't return, you will not be able to go to college, and then you will be living with your parents for the rest of your life. Oh and if you pregnant, your peers at school will talk about you and call you names such as "slut" and such. Im not trying to be rude but my friend just had her baby and she's 16. It wasn't easy on her, luckily her parents helped her out A lot.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progressincolor View Post
    I respect that, I know the "risks". Ahh but trust me, I've been through more and lived through more that most of the people you'd consider "old enough for sex". I'm extremely mature for my age and I'm not just saying that. He doesn't have any STDS, positive.
    Don't call me "honey".

Fine, no honey for you.

Do you think I give this advice because I'm some old fuddy duddy sitting at home knitting socks for my husband? I was 14 years old once too, and I made you look like a little angel. I learned the hard way what having sex at a young age does to you. I didn't listen to smarter people either, because I knew it all. I didn't know squat compared to what I know now, or even what I knew at 18.

If you want to ruin your life because you think you're so smart, then I can't do anything about that. But if you're as mature as you claim to be, you'll listen and let it all sink in.

I used protection too, and I got an STD, I'm lucky though, it was easily cleared up with a few months of antibiotics. I never got pregnant but that was because of a medical condition, so once again, I was lucky. I did everything you could imagine with as many guys as possible because I didn't give a damn about myself.

Now, here I am, 24 years later, I'm married, have two kids, and the one thing that I regret is what I did when I was young. I can't take that back, ever. You still have the time to make the right choices, or you live to regret it, and you will, trust me.

If you're in love and he loves you then you don't need to be having sex until you're old enough, and no, you aren't old enough!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:59 PM
    ah but obviously I'm not practicing abstinence. Yes, I'm aware of the small risks, I've thought everything through.
    Small risks?

Thought it all through?

Are you totally sure you are equipped to deal with a responsibility of this magnitude, you aren't being very responsible with this behavior.

I had sex early in life too,I was lucky there was no ultimate responsibility to greet me afterwards,I am only speaking to you from the heart,not just as a parent,but as one who has to see the posts on how a girl has to give up her child due to... this... or that... or no money... or drugs taking over...

You can't be ready,I don't care how much life you have lived,YOUR ONLY 14
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:00 PM

::sigh::

It's not that anyone here will be able to reason with you, which in itself shows your maturity. You will not find the answers you are looking for here and it's unfortunate that you are in such a rush to grow up.

Maybe you should address this situation with your parents, if you are mature enough for sex, they will surely tell you how to make it pleasureable and they would know you far better than anyone in this forum...

Talk to them or your legal guardian.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 08:00 PM
    aha barely. "this is a penish, and this is a vagina". I know all I need to know. As I said before I'm aware there are risks. Just like walking out your front door, getting in a car, meeting new people, going new places.
    You don't even know how to spell penis.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE View Post
    One thing you may not have planned for is your bf dumping u when u get pregnant. So basically he gets to go on with his life while you drop out of school to have this baby and if you dont return, you will not be able to go to college, and then you will be living with your parents for the rest of your life. Oh and if you pregnant, your peers at school will talk about you and call you names such as "slut" and such. Im not trying to be rude but my friend just had her baby and shes 16. It wasnt easy on her, luckily her parents helped her out ALOT.
    Its not uncommon for teens to have sex and not go through situations such as the one you just told.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Dec 4, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Please don't tell me I don't know the meaning of love. Besides you don't need love to have sex. Although in this case I do believe its there. Yeah maybe I am young but how old were romeo an juliet? ha, yes that might sound stupid.
    First off romeo and juliet were fictional, second off yes you don't need love to have sex, but than what is the point, if that sex isn't because of love than what is it for? Fun? Tell that to all the pregnant teens who realized they made a mistake
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Trust me, I'm both phsycially AND emotionally ready. Please don't tell me otherwise.
    You think you are, but I'm sorry, you are not! I thought I was too at that age. I wasn't, and now I know better. We are taking you seriously, that is why we are telling you the truth! I thought I knew better than EVERYONE else when I was 14. I thought my parents were morons, in fact I thought ALL older people were morons! I thought they were old fashioned know it alls that were just brain dead! I would do the complete opposite of what they told me to do, I would say whatever I wanted to say to them, I just thought they were crazy people out to ruin my life!

Then I grew up. I learned some hard lessons, and then looked at the older people in my family and wondered... how the heck did they EVER put up with me! One thing about being ready for something like sex, is knowing your body. You don't really know your body or completely understand your emotions at 14. The reason? You haven't fully developed! It's just a fact of life! You haven't! You may think you're different, but you're not. I'm not saying this because it's my opinion, I'm saying this because it's a proven medical fact!
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Its not uncommon for teens to have sex and not go through situations such as the one you just told.
    I know its not, I think its like 1/4 teen girls will get pregnant or something. But does that mean you have to do it? Is that what your trying to say? Like it's the new cool thing to do?! Or are you desperate for attention from your boyfriend? Im sorry but that is what comes to mind. Are you not strong enough to wait or just kiss?

Dec 4, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Fine, no honey for you.

Do you think I give this advice because I'm some old fuddy duddy sitting at home knitting socks for my husband? I was 14 years old once too, and I made you look like a little angel. I learned the hard way what having sex at a young age does to you. I didn't listen to smarter people either, because I knew it all. I didn't know squat compared to what I know now, or even what I knew at 18.

If you want to ruin your life because you think you're so smart, then I can't do anything about that. But if you're as mature as you claim to be, you'll listen and let it all sink in.

I used protection too, and I got an STD, I'm lucky though, it was easily cleared up with a few months of antibiotics. I never got pregnant but that was because of a medical condition, so once again, I was lucky. I did everything you could imagine with as many guys as possible because I didn't give a damn about myself.

Now, here I am, 24 years later, I'm married, have two kids, and the one thing that I regret is what I did when I was young. I can't take that back, ever. You still have the time to make the right choices, or you live to regret it, and you will, trust me.

If you're in love and he loves you then you don't need to be having sex until you're old enough, and no, you aren't old enough!
    Your answering from a personal expirence, understandably. Of course I don't know it all! I've got a lot of life in front of me, but this is my life right now. Of course I'm not a little angel I've never been.
    Its already sunk in, I've known all this stuff for a while. How is this ruining my life? Please tell me you don't honestly think that.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Small risks??

Thought it all through??

Are you totally sure you are equipped to deal with a responsibility of this magnitude,,you aren't being very responsible with this behavior.

I had sex early in life too,I was lucky there was no ultimate responsibility to greet me afterwards,I am only speaking to you from the heart,not just as a parent,but as one who has to see the posts on how a girl has to give up her child due to...this...or that...or no money...or drugs taking over....

You can't be ready,I don't care how much life you have lived,YOUR ONLY 14
    I'm only fourteen I know. I know I'm young. I know I know I know.
    Lets just pretend I'm not getting pregnant.

Ah and about drugs taking over? I know enough of that already too.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Your answering from a personal expirence, understandably. Of course I don't know it all! I've got a lot of life in front of me, but this is my life right now. Of course I'm not a little angel I've never been.
    Its already sunk in, I've known all this stuff for a while. How is this ruining my life? Please tell me you don't honestly think that.
    Innocence is such a fleeting thing today.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    ::sigh::

It's not that anyone here will be able to reason with you, which in itself shows your maturity. You will not find the answers you are looking for here and it's unfortunate that you are in such a rush to grow up.

Maybe you should address this situation with your parents, if you are mature enough for sex, they will surely tell you how to make it pleasureable and they would know you far better than anyone in this forum....

Talk to them or your legal guardian.
    I've already made up my mind, the deed is already done. What is there to reason with? My parents are strict catholics, that's out of the question unless I want to find myself out on my own.
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:09 PM

Just happy to know at 14 the idea of sex still turned my stomach... thank goodness for being so sheltered... at least back then.

Innocence is such a fleeting thing today.
    I know, I'm sorry. Thank you for taking interest in my post though.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

What did you honestly hope to get out of this?

Dec 4, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Just happy to know at 14 the idea of sex still turned my stomach... thank goodness for being so sheltered... at least back then.
    That's the thing though, my stomach doesn't turn.
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:10 PM
    I've already made up my mind, the deed is already done. What is there to reason with? My parents are strict catholics, thats out of the question unless I want to find myself out on my own.
    Than I guess we have proven here you will be finding out on your own... There is no advice for you on this topic.

Dec 4, 2008, 08:11 PM

Ahahah just to throw it out there..
    Did I mention I'm bisexual?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting no pleasure from sex. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 18 and my BF is 19, we have been going out for 3 months now and I lost my virginity to him recently we have had sex twice now and I was surprised to notice losing my virginity was not painful for me I was happy about this till the second time I had sex I noticed I got no pleasure from sex I...

Why I never had pleasure during sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Well lets start here I'm 18, and lost my virginity at 15 by my boyfriend at the time and when I first had sex it didn't really hurt and I wanted to try it again because I thought I might start to enjoy because I heard so many people saying they like it. We had sex about 7, 8 times after that and I...

Not Succeeding In Sexual Pleasure? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and we have had sex a few times but the problem is that I just can't have an orgasm. He has tried to penetrate deeply but I just don't have an orgasm. I do feel good for a few seconds but I just don't have an orgasm. I don't want to use any form of...

View more questions Search