Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gawinn56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Coleman furnace
    I have a mobile home coleman furance and it is a split unit, gas furnace and the problem is when I set thermostat , unit not operarte when calling for heat. I have changed transformer and 120 volts to it and 9 on 1 leg and 9 volts on other leg ( transformer is a universal and meets recommendations for unit). Fan operates and heater won't ignite. Fan and heater will work if you turn unit on by the on and off switch on the heater unit itself .I have even went as far as getting the 24 volts from the outside unit and heater still will not start.
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Dec 5, 2008, 09:39 PM

Read the faq

Supply more info model #

What fault code etc.
    gawinn56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juggallojed View Post
    read the faq

supply more info model #

what fault code ect.
    I found 2 numbers... 1 is appliance # f000672488 and the other number is one I found on a nomenclature plate... t844629

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman LP Gas Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I salvaged a Coleman (model # 7975a856) Heat and Air unit from an old trailer. I got rid of the air portion with the intention of using it to heat my shop. It has four wires that ran to the old thermostat. (I don’t have the old thermostat.) They are red, white, green and blue. I do not know what...

Coleman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does the upper limit switch act as a breaker? Will the red button pop up only when it needs to be reset? In other words, if the red button is not popped up does that mean it is working correctly?

Coleman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is kicking on and off. Then it'll kick, but not go further to turn on the blower and heat? Do you think control issue or booster assembly>

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Burner will not stay light. Fan comes on, ign. Box activates, ign. Comes on, gas sol. Opens, Flame for 2-3 sec. ign. Box de-activates and drops gas sol. Ignitor after hot reads 40 ohms, cooling off as high as 170 ohm. Replaced: Ignitor box Gas sol. Blower PC Furnace was flooded with...

Coleman Furnace Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I shut off furnace last spring by shutting off gas and pulling breaker. Turn the breaker back on and the blower runs with the thermo turned to off. I've tried to fire up furnace anyhow but it won't start. Only way to shut blower off is by turning off breaker. Was working fine the last time I had it...

View more questions Search