Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phili28 Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Sperm count
    My husband and I are trying to have a baby. Been trying for 5 months now.
    But nothing so far.

Is sex everyday bad for his sperm? If so how often would be better?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Every other day is better. It takes time to build a sperm count and by having intercourse every day you are not giving him time to rebuild his supply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Endo and sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

I am going for a laparoscopy because of endometriosis in 2 weeks, I have been trying for 6 years to consive. My husband recently went for a semen anaylasis and I don't get the results for a bit longer. Is there anyting we can do to improve the chances of conseption after the surgery? If he has a...

Low Sperm Count [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 8 months now. We have just found out he has a low sperm count... Has anyone got any good advice for us or know of any thing we can do to boost the number? Thanks

Low sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

My sperm count is very low,what's the normal sperm count to have a baby?

Sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

What's the age for a mans sperm count to go lower or having a slimmer chance of having kids

Low Sperm Count. Can this be Reversed? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been tested twice and both times my sperm count was very low. My motility was normal. Not sure what that is. Per the last test I had 1.5 million sperm and normal is 20-50 million sperm. Because of my low sperm count will I not be able to get my partner pregnant? Also can this be reversed?...

View more questions Search