Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JackMcHale49 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Ugh. What is this movie?
    I saw it a couple years back.. don't remember much

OK it was a comedy involving a bunch of video game desginers and the head designer wore all black and sun glasses even inside and he thought he was a robot he would make the noises and everything.

In one scene in the movie a new game comes into the company - dance dance revolution - and one of the gamers walks up to the main character and is like "hey watch this" and does it on the easiest mode so the main character gets on it and goes ballistic on expert doing it perfectly.

Sorry I don't remember much.. but I guess they are some key features.

Dec 4, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Please people lol. Been looking for hours now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 04:34 AM
    Jack, you only waited 17 minutes in between asking your question then asking for more help. Please understand this is a message board and not a chat room. We are ordinary people who live ordinary lives. We volunteer our time here for free. It can take as many as a couple of days to receive an answer to a question.

Please be patient. When someone who knows the answer to your question comes on line, I'm sure they will help you.

Dec 4, 2008, 04:36 AM
    You're a health expert.. get off my post please.. Thanks :-)
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Jack, I am a she not a he. I say this to everyone because I am not only the Health Expert, but also a Supermoderator of the site.

You have reported my post and I think it funny because I am one of the ones who responds to reported posts.

Again, I say this to everyone because that is the way the site works. You are relatively new here, so I suggest you read the TOS of the site.

Posting threads in the Movies category can take days to receive the answer, if in fact anyone even knows the answer.

Dec 4, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Ok do not call me by my first name. You do not know me. Thank you for the information. I will check back in a little while. Goodbye.
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMcHale49 View Post
    Ok do not call me by my first name. you do not know me. thankyou for the information. i will check back in a little while. goodbye.
    Umm, your username is JackMcHale, so I just called you Jack for short. I don't claim to know you, nor do I want to. I was just pointing out how the site works.

Dec 4, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Yes I know you were pointing that out.. I'm not stupid. Now will you please leave me alone.

Thank you
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 04:48 AM
    Gladly...

Now, before posting again, I suggest you read the TOS of the site if you wish to remain here.

Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ: Terms of Service, FAQ and How To Use This Site
    Marius200666 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2008, 04:49 AM
    OMG OMG OMG lol, sorry I never thought anyone else would know that movie.. was it mommas boy?? I remember it as that for some reason..

Dec 4, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Lol I love that. Well thank you for trying to help but no... not mama's boy. That's what I thought it was, hmm, any other ideas? This movie is so hard to track down huh? 2 hours I been looking lol
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 05:17 AM

I don't get why anyone should actually help you since your being such an a$$, your looking for a movie yet you tell people to go away, doesn't really give people any incentive to be nice to you does it.

Dec 4, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Im going to pretend I never read that. Be better for us both.

Thanks
    Jack
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Dec 4, 2008, 11:48 AM
    The name of the movie is Grandma's Boy (2006)
    moriarose Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 02:16 PM

Its Definitely "Grandma's Boy"
    I watch it all the time
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMcHale49 View Post
    Your a health expert.. get off my post please.. Thanks :-)

LMAO... you remind me of the guy in Ghost

"Get off my Train"

Show some respect , J_9 was just trying to help!
    dwp4me Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 09:24 PM
    It's Grandma's Boy!! Yeah I actually answered a question!
    lisa1122tx Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2008, 12:04 AM

Or maybe GRANDMA'S BOY. I love that movie.
    lisa1122tx Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2008, 12:06 AM

Oops. Didn't read all the way down. Didn't realize they already answered this question.
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Dec 8, 2008, 03:44 AM
    God J9 take a chill pill!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search