Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123dca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I want change!
    I was convicted of grand larceny when I was 19yrs old (15,000 to 20,000) if I should be convicted of anything it should be for stupidity. But aside that there must be a way to erase a felony of your record right! I still stand bye the old saying if there is a will there is a way. THERE MUST BE SOME WAY THERE JUST HAS TO! I can't get a profitable job any where! I want (change) in my life sooo bad!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Hello 1:

Good news. There IS a way. Hire a lawyer and apply for a pardon.

excon
    RaceVesperia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 10:36 PM

Was yours considered a second degree felony or a third degree?any jail time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why?

I need change [ 5 Answers ]

My son's father lives in the state of Indiana where I live now. I am wanting to move back to IL where I am from. I have cutsody of my son but he pays child support and has visitation everyother weekend. Do I need permission to move out of state? And if I do, how do I get said permission?

Minor Name Change/Birth Certificate Change [ 2 Answers ]

15 year old minor, born in Marion County, Indianapolis, IN, living in WI with his dad, mom in FL--with joint custody, would like to change his name to his dad's and has both parents consent. Does this have to be filed in IN? Are there forms that the parents can fill out and file without the...

Name Change [ 4 Answers ]

My Fiancée was adopted when he was 8 but now he has two last names. Before we get married he would like to drop his birth name and go by his adopted name. How long does this take and does anyone have a clue as to the cost?

View more questions Search